Rebel Sport (1 Viewer)

Roy9

HSC
Anybody work here? I have an interview tomorrow.... just wanted to know what to expect in the group interview and what it's like working there. Oh, and what should I wear?

HSC
i'm guessing that you should wear business clothes.

so buttoned up shirt, tie (op), black pants and black shoes.

as for your other questions, i cannot answer since i haven't worked there before.

Majimaune

HSC
I know I'm a bit late for this but I work there. It was a job that I thought would be awesome and has turned out not to be so great. That said, the pay isn't bad and the people I work with are pretty awesome, I just don't get on too well with the managers. The work can be a bit annoying.

Oh and if you got the job, you would have discovered the online modules? Just do the tests and don't worry about reading all the stuff before hand. Review your answers and try the tests again. They don't actually help anyway. You learn more on the floor.

Also, what store was your interview at?

Majimaune

HSC
Sorry, KPI? I'm not too down with abbreviations a lot of the time...

It is usually just serving customers and trying to sell things to them that they don't actually need and you know they don't need but have to sell it anyway. That and cleaning constantly. It is surprising how messy the store gets sometimes, but then there are always some lads who come in and play around with everything they possibly can and leave it at the opposite end of the store to where they found it.

I've been there for around two years.

Majimaune

HSC
Yeah we (at my store anyway) have to get three sales an hour which really isn't hard if there is a constant stream of people. Lately though we have been a bit quiet unfortunately.

And yes, we do get commission but most of the time it isn't too much and no one really worries about it too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)