Reasons why X Factor " failed " (2 Viewers)

Reason why X Factor " Failed "

• Judges

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Host

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Contestants

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Game Layout

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • X Factor ( Name )

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 55 72.4%

• Total voters
HSC
I'd add timing.

It came just when we were getting sick of Australian / American Idol / Popstars / Popstars Live / shit that TV executives thought "oh yeah, lets try that on the off chance it will be good"

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
Probly coz the winners arent Australian, and kiwis always have bad luck tryin 2 crack the oz market, probly coz its even shitter than our stuff (except Crowded House but half them are Aussie) and rappers like Scribe and shit look so Ghetto Auckland Fabulous.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
absolution* said:
kate cerebrano.

there need not be any other reasons
It's Ceberano. Oh, so who won? X Factor tried too hard to be different to australian idol, what with the groups and over 25s (or whatever age it was) categories, but in the end it's still the same garbage. With the same talentless, shit singers. Hopefully the day will come soon when all this crap disappears from TV forever

v sia

HSC
okay so who won X Factor ??
I just watched the grand finally and man that host is pissing me off , he's just a bit too arrogant for my likeing

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
ihavenothing said:
Probly coz the winners arent Australian, and kiwis always have bad luck tryin 2 crack the oz market, probly coz its even shitter than our stuff (except Crowded House but half them are Aussie) and rappers like Scribe and shit look so Ghetto Auckland Fabulous.
please shut up.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
v sia said:
okay so who won X Factor ??
I just watched the grand finally and man that host is pissing me off , he's just a bit too arrogant for my likeing
The kiwi group won....

wats up ur ass breaking, baaaaa?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I say it's the contestants. I mean X Factor is the most popular show in UK and completely owns the night ratings. Soit's definitely not the name "X Factor". May be we shoudl invite Simon Cowell over here. :D

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Oh and Mark is so freaking arrogant when Random won. He should STFU.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
all of the above posts
i am sick and tired of reality shows - popstars (the original) was great, idol was great, popstars live was crap, a copy of idol, i cbb to watch the x factor because there are too many of these shows around, it's also a copy of idol

Cab31

HSC
i think that everyone is sick of the 'search for a star' genre. Like come on! there are enough half baked popstars out there...we shouldnt be encouraging more! lol!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Isn't the fact that it was pure shit aimed at retards sufficient reason?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i remember reading an interview with a programmer from ten, saying the reason they bought the rights to the xfactor was so they could make sure it didn't compete with idol. summary: they made it shit on purpose

bamiyan

All of the above and it seems that no one cares about reality TV anymore (fingers crossed).

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
all of the above of course...kate cebrano, fukn hate the bitch...
neva watched this show, the ads were irritating enough...reality tv is well and trully dead. there is no demand for it now, hence u will c more dramas and the such emerging now
the only reality thatd prolly last wud b my restaurant rules (mayb not depends on ratings), idol and fukn big brother (always gets ratings for some reason), survivor and amazing race

EDIT: I just saw a new ad on channel 10 for some princess show...channel 10 is not getting the message :chainsaw:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)