• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

really crap group (1 Viewer)

skankit

i ahve a really bad group... like there one group has the the teachers 4 favourites, and our group has the 4 ppl she doesnt like... and then im my group theres me and one girl who is ok at drama but i really hate her.. and two girls who are really not very good at drama

the groups are so unfair, but i mean thats how everything is with drama... our teacher is a biased bitch..

anyway, i was just wondering, if my group is crap, but im good within the group, do i still get a crap mark?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
In all honesty though you can say your marked on your ability, but, you ARE going to have to put extra work in.

While you ARE assessed individually, the group writes the script, and having a great group of people around you will obviously help you write a better script that your all happy with.

Put the effort in though, and youll be fine.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Im gonna say this again, although im sure it'll get knocked down again. If you manage to put all your ideas in the script and manipulating them into believing that they are their ideas (which is REALLY easy to do) then when u act, you will look BRILLIANT next to two lumps of wood!

Also, don't go into group project HATING a member, find common ground, Make an effort to like them. It'll pay off later.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
Im gonna say this again, although im sure it'll get knocked down again. If you manage to put all your ideas in the script and manipulating them into believing that they are their ideas (which is REALLY easy to do) then when u act, you will look BRILLIANT next to two lumps of wood!

Also, don't go into group project HATING a member, find common ground, Make an effort to like them. It'll pay off later.

Will's right. I know it's hard when you have a shit group, but if you can't another way around it, then you do have to move on. But I think finding a common ground is the only way you guys can work through it. And Will's right, manipulation works! But make sure you're prepared to put in A LOT of work

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
ARGH! forget what they all say...
its crap.. its bull... it never works!!!
my advice????
slowly.. one by one..... stalk them ....
and destroy them......
(whispering) the bloodier, the better.... till...they're.... all..... gone...

(bright chirpy voice) then you can work by yourself and end up brilliant.. OR, she'll have to put you into another group!
if you dont like that group..(sinister voice) you know what to do......

:) remeber.. the bloodier, the better...:)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by aLeeOh!
I particularly like that bit.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by aLeeOh!
ARGH! forget what they all say...
its crap.. its bull... it never works!!!
my advice????
slowly.. one by one..... stalk them ....
and destroy them......
(whispering) the bloodier, the better.... till...they're.... all..... gone...

(bright chirpy voice) then you can work by yourself and end up brilliant.. OR, she'll have to put you into another group!

:) remeber.. the bloodier, the better...:)
Guys im in Aleeoh!'s group. Oh holy F*&%. omg. shes after me :p

kalinda

HSC
lol
thats kool Aleeoh
watch out will you better not tick her off
all you can do is do the best that you can and make the most of it
it sounds like you cant change anything so just forget about everything outside of drama
one things for sure - drama is a great way to break up friendships

Mancy

Mancy
HSC
Well I go to a girls school and pretty much everyone was in tears while we were trying to choose.
It was the bitchiest thing - and it lasted for 3 days (not including a weekend).
In the end our teacher chose but now people are in bad moods with each other coz they let all loose in the bitch fest.
Unfortunately we're gonna have to suck it in and get on with it - as it goes on and u spend more time together u might get closer and all that has happened will finally be the past.

P.S. Sorry, think I went off on a tangent...

sammyg

LIKE OH MAN!

I totally know how you feel!
gosh, u just gotta check out the girl we got stooged with!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
for further refernece, look up the thread called "hinderance"

mejam

hahaha mee tooooo!

i have no idea how to break it to the 2 girls that i can't work with them. I know i'll go insane trying.

*sharpens knife* looks like i'm going to have to go with Aleeoh
on this one :D

cayte

I feel really bad for you guys. I can't imagine doing the gp without my buddies. We didn't have one fight, not one tense word and we didn't go back and scratch ideas, all we did was work from day one. And it was so much fun, every idea was taken onboard, and where an idea didn't work straight away we adapted it to suit and no one's feelings were ever hurt. You all have to bond. Alcohol is always a good assistant in this process... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)