real umat vs medentry exams (1 Viewer)

donthaveaname

HSC
N/A
are the practice exams provided by medentry a lot easier than the actual umat? because i've heard people say that they got around 50%, but still managed to get a percentile of 80, yet with the medentry practice exams 50% would get you a percentile way below 80. can anyone shed some light on this?

also what raw marks for each section in the practice exams should we be achieving if we what to get an interview?

and does anyone know how acer calculates the marks? do they just add up the percentages of each section?

thanks

lychnobity

HSC
are the practice exams provided by medentry a lot easier than the actual umat? because i've heard people say that they got around 50%, but still managed to get a percentile of 80, yet with the medentry practice exams 50% would get you a percentile way below 80. can anyone shed some light on this?

also what raw marks for each section in the practice exams should we be achieving if we what to get an interview?

and does anyone know how acer calculates the marks? do they just add up the percentages of each section?

thanks
What the hell are you on about?

simplyyme

HSC

thanks
actually the practice exams from medentry are harder than the actual umat, people who said they got 50% it was probably their percentile in medentry, where they compare you to other medentry students NOT the entire cohort of those doing UMAT and the students at medentry you are being compared to have received training and are much more able.

and nobody knows how acer calculated their marks except acer themselves

i hope that wasnt too confusing for you to understand

asha1234

HSC
N/A
Hey,
ummm yea i know this is not the place to post a question but im too retarded to...well..use this site
ummmm... i was woundering if anyone could help me with this umat question from section 3, the sequence is AB-DG-KP-VC-?
you have to select the "picture" that would most logically be fith in the series from KS, XA, WD, YF, ZE
if you know how to solve this could you please explain it to me
cheers

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Hey,
ummm yea i know this is not the place to post a question but im too retarded to...well..use this site
ummmm... i was woundering if anyone could help me with this umat question from section 3, the sequence is AB-DG-KP-VC-?
you have to select the "picture" that would most logically be fith in the series from KS, XA, WD, YF, ZE
if you know how to solve this could you please explain it to me
cheers
I think there is an error with the choices.
A1B2D3G4K5P6V7C 8K9T
Hence KT must be the answer.

The numbers in between each letter represent the difference in positions in the order of alphabet.

almar

HSC
N/A

thanks
im doing these exams and i am finding some very difficult. i did the umat last year, and in my opinion the difficulty of the trial exams is close to the same as the real umat. the umat maybe a little harder.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
last years umat was an exception. acer made it very long and a majority of students did not finish. dunno about this year.

evio

HSC
N/A
I think there is an error with the choices.
A1B2D3G4K5P6V7C 8K9T
Hence KT must be the answer.

The numbers in between each letter represent the difference in positions in the order of alphabet.

Correct; however, the numbering sequence starts at zero. Therefore, the answer is KS:

AB - DG - KP - VC - KS
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Hope this helps

almar

HSC
N/A
in my opinion, the umat is actually harder. i did it last year and got raped by the first section. i did well in the last section okay in the second. but the first section is probably harder in the umat. the last section and the second of medentry is harder in my opinion.
how have ur results been inthe exams?

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
its gonna change this year. they are going to make s3 a bit harder and the reading for s1 shorter. s2 will remain the same. thats just my opinion tho. but based on previous umat exams, last years s1 was a lot harder and s3 was a lot easier. it may have been intentional or a mess up. who knows. just prepare and see how u go, afterall every1 will b in the same boat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)