aesop rock
outbreak
thrice
break even
the herd
between the buried and me
sufjan stevens

anyone got similar taste?
sufjan stevens is good and aesop rock is alright. i've heard thrice that was shit, just like the herd. Judging from the titles of the other bands i can tell they are shit too

illa mc

HSC
smellyshitboy said:
sufjan stevens is good and aesop rock is alright. i've heard thrice that was shit, just like the herd. Judging from the titles of the other bands i can tell they are shit too
Man, obviously regardless of what is said, you will turn it down and claim it is shit. If you would link me to some of your own personally created music, maybe i would give you more credibility, but alas, not. You won't even mention your own music taste, so you really are putting yourself between a rock and a hard place in terms of people realising your a douchebag.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Um, wtf's ur problem, you smelly shit boy!?
"Tell me what music u listen to and i'll say if its crap or not"
"Crap, crap, mega crap, ..."

How can u say that metal sux, do you have any idea how many people in this world are fans of metal? How about how many ppl that answer and visit threads in this forum, theres heaps.

Not everyone likes all types of music, if u dont, it doesnt makey any sense at all saying 'fuck u that music is shit' to almost everything ppl say.

EDIT: I have an opinion, ready?
YOU SUCK, ASSHOLE TROLL!

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
smellyshitboy said:
is there ANYONE here that has a decent taste in music? because i highly doubt it. tell me your favourite bands/artists and if they arn't the similar to mine you have no taste.
Are you purposely being an asshole, or does it come natural to u?

EDIT: So what do YOU listen to, you smelly shit boy, why dont YOU list down ur favourite bands/artists and we'll tell you if they're shit or not.

Last edited:

george123abcdef

HSC
N/A
smellyshitboy said:
hey fuck you man, you listen to neutral milk hotel too.

And yes everyone i listen to good indie not all that hipster garbage indie that everyone loves now.
examples?
please dont say fratellis/vampire weekend/cribs etc.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Omie Jay said:

How can u say that metal sux, do you have any idea how many people in this world are fans of metal? How about how many ppl that answer and visit threads in this forum, theres heaps.

Not everyone likes all types of music, if u dont, it doesnt makey any sense at all saying 'fuck u that music is shit' to almost everything ppl say.

YOU SUCK, ASSHOLE TROLL!

dude, IF YOU KNOW HE'S A FUCKING TROLL, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BITE

smellyshitboy

HSC
Omie Jay said:

YOU SUCK, ASSHOLE TROLL!
metal does suck. are you trying to tell me if lots of people like something it's good? get fucked! do you hear the shit on the radio that everyone listens to? there's a shit load of christians in the world too, but that doesn't make it real or good. it just means there are a shit load of idiots.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
smellyshitboy said:
metal does suck. are you trying to tell me if lots of people like something it's good?
No, im just saying that lots of people like it, i dont go around telling ppl to get fucked if they listen to emo music or indie music just because i dont like it.
You cant just say 'metal sux', everyone has a different opinion about everything, if u dont like our music, that doesnt mean we like ur music.

smellyshitboy said:
there's a shit load of christians in the world too, but that doesn't make it real or good. it just means there are a shit load of idiots.
Oh so now ur dissing christians too? Dude what the hell is ur problem!!!!!!!!?!

Blakegman is right, ur just a smelly shit troll, why am i even bothering?

smellyshitboy

HSC
Omie Jay said:
No, im just saying that lots of people like it, i dont go around telling ppl to get fucked if they listen to emo music or indie music just because i dont like it.
You cant just say 'metal sux', everyone has a different opinion about everything, if u dont like our music, that doesnt mean we like ur music.

Oh so now ur dissing christians too? Dude what the hell is ur problem!!!!!!!!?!

Blakegman is right, ur just a smelly shit troll, why am i even bothering?
not just christians i diss all religions

smellyshitboy

HSC
bazookajoe said:
oh wait, so you're a pitchfork fag? lol
no. but the kid that called me a pitchfork fag listens to Neutral Milk Hotel and pitchfork fucking loves them. I listen to them too but it doesn't mean i like all that hipster garbage on pitchfork.

johony

HSC
smellyshitboy said:
no. but the kid that called me a pitchfork fag listens to Neutral Milk Hotel and pitchfork fucking loves them. I listen to them too but it doesn't mean i like all that hipster garbage on pitchfork.
lolololololololololol - the cat's out of the bag.

(btw, most music publications love NMH, not just pitchfork.)

bludga59

HSC
Ok, I had no idea who Neutral Milk Hotel was so I had to go and look them up to listen to them...all I have to say is...

OMG!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
OMFG, do you actually listen to that? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Wait, I know, you're joking, this whole thing is a joke. You're a funny bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)