Ready for trials? (1 Viewer)

Monstar

HSC
4DOGS said:
mate settle down i asked u one question. far out brussle sporout.
its an endurance rance any way i am slowly building up to the hsc. u cant be stressed out all the time. i like a bit of variation in my life. mates are more important to have in life than an education. i would rather be happy than at home bored out of my mind well thats just me.

i think an appolagy is warent thankyou!

*apology

and mannn, stop boasting how you get sloshedskis to the people on the boardddddd. They do what they do, and you do what you do.

Xayide

HSC
hmm.
English advanced: if I have to write another essay on journeys...*wailing and gnashing of teeth*
English extension: too busy worrying about my assessment first.
Mathematics: oh god why did I even pick it??? Ive forgoten most things from year eleven it seems.
Chemistry: my laptop ate my notes noooo
Ancient history - nearly finished my notes on minoans
Japanese: I have no concept of grammer ugh

FlyinD

HSC
Not yet a!!!!!!:burn:

I cant believe it's close to trail!! My memory still stopped on March 1st 2005 when I first arrived in Sydney Airport!!!

god..help me....

vg_woz_here

HSC
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg trials are less then 14days away! i feel as though i know nothing!!!!!!!

*sob*

LynH1326

HSC
I'm using my class notes with parts of past papers, Excel text books and my assessment tasks.

All that takes about 1 and 1/2 hours a day. I've decided that its better not to stress about it all and just take it slow by pinpointing my weaknesses and bumping up my strengths.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Llama ist not ready for trials yet... however is familiarising herself with the many kinds of exam papers. Such as the ancient history one being reformatted... gah bah.... nothing to look at previously. But thats okay.

~ Llama's not quite finished her correspondence course in SOR1 due to far too many assessments and not enough time even in school hours and lastly the administration screwing her around.
However shall be finished this week or death to head and banned from seeing the boyfriend. (If I threaten myself I seem to do more work)

~ http://www.myspace.com/smooshtheband >This band kind of helps me get motivated, they're really young but there's something good about their stuff.... groove the moove.... something whimsy and nice...

~ Whilst my brain has gone from plum to prune, my driving skills are pretty awesome -- working towards Ps in manual, though I need more wet weather experience, kind of sucks when we're in this deathly drought.

~ I have three major works. One is due on Friday :). That means i'll be down to two. VA's is pretty much figured and sorted, (check my blog if you want a peak sneak peak).

Don't worry everyone, i'm sure you'll all do well, studying or not, just do your best, just a term left. Make the most of it. Take lots of photos, remember to be silly and treat yourself

Love:burn:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Bump!

I'm ready for English Paper 1 tomorrow but not for paper 2 (on Wednesday).

Good luck with your trials everyone!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Bump!

yep same lolz. Once i finish i'm going to the library and spending a few hours on writing more practice essays and hopefully memorize them bleh.

good luck people :)

vg_woz_here

HSC
i have eng paper 1 tomorrow....then legal in the arvo...omg.....

didnt do much study..who cares...

richiie

HSC
Goodluck to everyone on their English paper tomorrow.

VG - Be sure to post up how the Legal exam was ! My legal's on the last day next week.

sinist4

HSC
aww dammm so soon ...
i rewrote my prac essay a couple of times thats it, i hope its enough to remember it...

Good luck tmr ppl, i no i'll need it =/

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
our trials are in weeks 6-7, so we have like about 4 weeks left.

I kind of did study for all my subjects, except that I need to study a bit more for english e.g prepare essays for every module and one for the area of study.

and for maths - I still have a few chapters left to do.

I'm still stressed :(

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Riviet said:
Bump!

God tell me about it. Paper One's a friggin walk in the park compared to Paper Two. I have Economics my love-child subject on Tuesday, right in the middle of the english papers. So Paper Two has already delivered the fuckage right to my door pretty much.

</3 Paper Two.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Good Luck everyone who start their trials tomorrow!

For me I have another week of study trials start week 4 & 5.

richiie

HSC
Lotto you gonig in with a generic short story or thinking of one top of ur head

nerakp

HSC
It's 10 pm. My trials start tomorrow. I've only studied for about 10 mins for all my subjects. I'm soo lazy...

Just think of one or two scenarios and then try to kind-of answer the creative writing question. Remember - in English, there is no wrong/right answer, just a load of crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)