Reading Time (1 Viewer)

icycledough

HSC
Definitely would be unacceptable for Maths and the sciences ... I don't really get why you would need to for English (unless you are inquiring about Maths or the sciences), but in any case, I would stay on the safe side for sure

uniqueusername1

HSC
Definitely would be unacceptable for Maths and the sciences ... I don't really get why you would need to for English (unless you are inquiring about Maths or the sciences), but in any case, I would stay on the safe side for sure
na i was talking about for science, math and economics lol

TheShy

HSC
Nah you're not allowed. Similar to how you can't touch any pens

zizi2003_

HSC
a bit off-track but did the supervisors allow u guys to open the exam paper BEFORE the reading time for paper 1 today ?? to give instructions
we were so shocked lol

icycledough

HSC
I think they normally do, because what happened with me last year was that our inviligators wanted everyone to go through their exams, to make sure people didn't have an incorrectly printed out exam. Inadvertently, it allowed us to read the questions beforehand, but they made sure no one stayed on a page for more than a few seconds, only to make sure everyone was on the same page at the same time.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
No, you aren't allowed to use your calculator in reading time.

All you are meant to do is "read". Otherwise it would be reading plus calculator time ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)