Reading the Opposite Sex (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
Why does reading the opposite sex almost need a PhD?! Whether it's the simple flirting style (which by now is easy to work out), or the slight 'touchiness' still ambiguous to read?

My biggest problem is working out whether the "I am going to make fun of you all the time" from a guy is actually a complement or actually a "I really don't like you at all" message.

I hope some guys can shed some light on this matter.

sabdow

HSC
"From what I have observed on campus and what I have learned from talking to friends at other schools and in the workplace, the only conclusion I can form is that many girls are just illogical, manipulative bitches."

http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~jenf/writing/rant04.html

Yes, you all are. I don't care how pretty, intelligent, or perfect some girls are, they all say things to get their way. If they have a boyfriend, they want you to feel like shit because you're missing out.

If you have a girlfriend, they want you to get emotionally attached by sharing what they give. And if both of you are single, she wants you to be one of her pawns, as she rounds up about 5 other guys and in her mind, subtly chooses her next move on her next victim, ie. soon to be boyfriend.

There's only 1 way around this, and this, my fellow male species friends, is fuck every single girl you can.

Pierotte

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
Why does reading the opposite sex almost need a PhD?! Whether it's the simple flirting style (which by now is easy to work out), or the slight 'touchiness' still ambiguous to read?

My biggest problem is working out whether the "I am going to make fun of you all the time" from a guy is actually a complement or actually a "I really don't like you at all" message.

opposite sex, same sex, unidentifyable sex

ALL people are hard to read.

Everyones mind works in its own individual fucked up confusing way.

Thats all there is to it.

But most often what a person is saying IS what theyre saying!
I HATE it when people try to double guess what im REALLY saying, its like im saying what im saying!
"Oh, right, but what do you REALLY mean by that?"
I hate those kind of comments.
"Ahh, but youre just acting mad but in reality you think me charming"
Like no.

etc etc etc

HSC
sabdow said:
"From what I have observed on campus and what I have learned from talking to friends at other schools and in the workplace, the only conclusion I can form is that many girls are just illogical, manipulative bitches."

http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~jenf/writing/rant04.html

Yes, you all are. I don't care how pretty, intelligent, or perfect some girls are, they all say things to get their way. If they have a boyfriend, they want you to feel like shit because you're missing out.

If you have a girlfriend, they want you to get emotionally attached by sharing what they give. And if both of you are single, she wants you to be one of her pawns, as she rounds up about 5 other guys and in her mind, subtly chooses her next move on her next victim, ie. soon to be boyfriend.

There's only 1 way around this, and this, my fellow male species friends, is fuck every single girl you can.
:uhhuh: so very true, except i wouldnt resolve it that way :p i just find a girl that won't be like that too me (wish me luck :()

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Hows bout you stop trying to 'read' the opposite sex and just let them have some secrets.
Because then you don't get sex. Idiot.

A well defined solution to manipulative women is the "tucker max" solution. Have so much sex that you honestly don't care whether or not your *target* gives you any. If you're not at this stage yet, pretend that you're at that stage. Your *target* will then give you sex because you're completely uninterested.

If you become interested, then you become whipped and then she has the power.

FOCUS: Now for the original question. It's quite possible that if a guy ridicules you, he does want you. However, I ridicule everyone, especially the uglies. So as long as it's not me, you've got a chance.

santaslayer

HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Because then you don't get sex. Idiot.

A well defined solution to manipulative women is the "tucker max" solution. Have so much sex that you honestly don't care whether or not your *target* gives you any. If you're not at this stage yet, pretend that you're at that stage. Your *target* will then give you sex because you're completely uninterested.

If you become interested, then you become whipped and then she has the power.

FOCUS: Now for the original question. It's quite possible that if a guy ridicules you, he does want you. However, I ridicule everyone, especially the uglies. So as long as it's not me, you've got a chance.
HAHAAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAAHHAH....

:p

but yes, a guy most likely has an interest in u if he ridiculed u...either in a good way or bad...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
At the core of every girls psyche is that she wants attention, she wants you to notice her.

Don't. Ignore her, only give her just enough to keep pulling her along and soon enough you'll drive her insane.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
niteshade1312 said:

"I am going to make fun of you all the time" from a guy is actually a complement = happens through primary school and high school aged boys, any older and they really, dont like you
my male friend really hates this girl, well she is a total ditz and annoying, he was being quite rude to her, not very polite and saying some nasty things
she took it as though he really had the hots for her
she told all my other friends that she thinks ___ has the hots for her coz he was being nasty.. they were all like uhhh no, he really doesnt like u!
i dont think anyone normal over the age of 18 plays those games anymore! lol

withoutaface said:
At the core of every girls psyche is that she wants attention, she wants you to notice her.

Don't. Ignore her, only give her just enough to keep pulling her along and soon enough you'll drive her insane.

^^ its the same with guys
im not letting out my lil secrets
but guys love to have attention tooo....
that is all im going to say lol dont wanna give out any of my boy reading secrets lmao!
suffererrrr
it takes time to master girls

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
niteshade1312 said:

I make fun of everyone. I can't help, it's too easy. But that's just me and my biting wit.

Think of it this way. If your retarded and he makes fun of it. He thinks your stupid. IF you're not retarded then he likes you.

I don't know you but I think you're...

Last edited:

Undertoad

HSC
Making fun of a girl cause you like her is still not nice. How about you try to be extra nice to her and maybe she'll like you back

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Undertoad said:
Making fun of a girl cause you like her is still not nice. How about you try to be extra nice to her and maybe she'll like you back
DONT LISTEN TO HER SHES NOT ON OUR TEAM.
LoL do you wanna know how you get a girls attention? Or how you get her to like you? Its easy you just need to be good looking, if you're not then shes using you in one way or another... either to be her bitch... or to listen to all her emotional crap(free therapy) or too take your money. Unless she's equally as ugly... in which case you have a chance.

Guys want sex, they want a GIRLFRIEND... they want a GF who will make them look good infront of their mates (preferably good looking).

Girls want to feel "special", they want respect and they want a guy who will love her... unconditionally (preferably good looking).

its so easy.. from now on those 2 lines will be the answer too "all" these questions... refer to them.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
However, I ridicule everyone
Fucking douche bag.

Otherwise yeah, what he said (in reference to the original question).

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Undertoad said:
Hahaha you don't honestly believe that do you? Ridicule can be the manifestation of affection anyway, and looks better than stupid baby talk and "I love you." "No I love you!!!!"

Undertoad

HSC
withoutaface said:
Hahaha you don't honestly believe that do you? Ridicule can be the manifestation of affection anyway, and looks better than stupid baby talk and "I love you." "No I love you!!!!"
I hate it when a guy has been a jerk to me then a week later he asks me out. theres no way im gonna go anywhere with him cause he was such a dick. but id agree that i hate that, "i love you" "i love you more" stuff...

dark_horse

HSC
[/quote]
I don't care how pretty, intelligent, or perfect some girls are, they all say things to get their way. If they have a boyfriend, they want you to feel like shit because you're missing out.
[/quote]

too right brother

cuendillar

HSC
N/A
MzbLaZeIT said:
i dont think anyone normal over the age of 18 plays those games anymore! lol
I know a 36 yr old guys, who runs a salsa school, game-player more so than nearly every guy I know my age.

It comes down to him being insecure about loneliness, and so surrounds himself with many (hot) girls to make himself feel better.

cuendillar

HSC
N/A
Lust is so counter-productive.

To get the attention of the opposite sex, you need to show a lack of interest, but enough so that THEY chase YOU.

why cant we just be real... "Hi my name is Scott, I like you"

To understand the opposite sex better, live with them. I have lived with girls for a year now. The relationships at home have been non-sexual, but we always talk openly about new love interests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)