Reading msn histories (1 Viewer)

Adam

HSC
Whoops :p

So there are massive ramifications, and I've already written a 12-page letter about it, which I'll never give her until we break up. I am not going to base my judgements on what I have read.

Probably one of the worst things I have ever done, but I'm glad I did it. It is so evil, but really enlightening at the same time.

Has anybody done something similar, or wanted to?

lengy

HSC
Yeah, it'd be interesting reading other people's conversations, but I haven't done it before or have the patience to sift (sp?) through them all.

lengy

HSC
Their computers. That is if they don't regularly delete their histories.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i always re-read mine. i was reading an old one with me and ashton the other day. *sigh* the memories.

Adam

HSC
Their histories with other people.

They are xml files in my recieved files.

lengy

HSC
You and Brogan really should hook up Shell. Don't worry, you get my blessing. :p

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i re-read mine all the time

it's just not good for you to read other peoples, particularly your partner's.

you just learn a lot of bad stuff really that was never meant to be known by you. it's called privacy. respect it.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lengy said:
You and Brogan really should hook up Shell. Don't worry, you get my blessing. :p
BAHAH gee, thanks. lets hope he sees that eh

dodgyfilokid

HSC
i save mine all the time..i have a lil program alongside msn and it works perfectly..have used to catch liars before....almost 100% fool proof...

nwatts

HSC
dodgyfilokid said:
i save mine all the time..i have a lil program alongside msn and it works perfectly..have used to catch liars before....almost 100% fool proof...
doesn't msn do it for you? i use adium and it does a pretty good job of saving/archiving everything. i rarely use it, but it's a good way to work out wtf is going on after drunk/tired msn conversations haha.

also - i wouldn't read other people's msn. i've often said things that i've regretted when in some kind of msn conflict or heated state that i know would be read the wrong way by another other than me. stuff like that turns me off it, plus, it's fairly invasive if you haven't really got their trust/permission.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
What else are you suppossed to do when your bored? Masturbate? (hmmm that doesn't sound too bad actually)

frazzle

HSC
...I don't keep MSN history, and make a point of it. It's pointless going through things said and tryign to pin more meaning to them afterwards, it'd be like carrying a tape recorder with you all day and then listening to everything you said all night with a cup of coffee and a little notebook instead of sleeping.

And that's just with your own history, I can't even begin to tell you what's wrong with reading someone else's. That's just low.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
brogan77 said:
what

WHAT WHAT THE FUCK

that's just creepy gosh
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH no really, i did. it was just before you and i last spoke on msn. which was weird. HAHAHAHAH those conversations are so fucking funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)