read this :D (1 Viewer)

raymond_87

anyways now that i have ur attention.....

on average what kind of assements marks gets a uai of 90...??????? i know ur going to say put ranks and ur school ranks blahblahablahabslh..... but as a general idea can anyone give me numbers????? like anyone who has doen the hsc can they put in their input

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
You can't really say because the assessment marks vary from school to school.

So saying getting average of 70's in one school may be equivalent of getting 90's in another school.

There is no real accurate way of saying, not to mention the marks required vary from subject to subject.

But since you insist, I'll say an extremely rough number of about 80-85 on average scaling subjects and on an average performing school. (And by average performing school I mean one whether the students all perform averagely).

bubble_tea

hahaha, what if you fail all your assessments for all your subjects, but do incredibly well in the hsc.. are you still capable of getting a uai above 90?

aditya

HSC
fail as in sub 50?

then no... it wlil be VERY unlikely... and there is little possibility that u will be able to improve all ur marks drastically... if u were failing half of ur subjects and getting half decent in 1 or two, then yes... very much so, but u just cant now...

BUT! dunt feel depressed, just try ur hardest, who knows i could be wrong, i hope u prove me wrong... just there is no point in kidding urself...

goto the open days and discover something.... if you feel you can cope with 3unit maths but just dunt study, then consider doing engineering.... or if your a comptuer person, software engineering, computer science, they're around mid 80s (usyd for software) u could pull of 87 at the most i would imagine....

but good luck regardless

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
hahaha, what if you fail all your assessments for all your subjects, but do incredibly well in the hsc.. are you still capable of getting a uai above 90?
If you are doing 4u maths maybe. But other subs probably not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)