Re notes (1 Viewer)

AlySse

HSC
Hey ummm im trying to do my re syllabus notes and need major help! Does anyone hav any notes that would be helpfull?
AND do u just take notes under the syllabus headings or should u add extra stuff? Like should u learn more than the syllabus? If that made any sense?
Any help would be appreciated

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
AlySse said:
Hey ummm im trying to do my re syllabus notes and need major help! Does anyone hav any notes that would be helpfull?
AND do u just take notes under the syllabus headings or should u add extra stuff? Like should u learn more than the syllabus? If that made any sense?
Any help would be appreciated
thread moved as where you had posted it has nothing to do with your request.

I suggest you read this thread
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=43321
especially posts one and three....

resources section ->http://www.boredofstudies.org/view.php?course=27 if you cant be bothered to do your own work

do u just take notes under the syllabus headings or should u add extra stuff? Like should u learn more than the syllabus?
umm...like, yes, like...

*shakes head in wonderment*

Last edited:

AlySse

HSC
ahhh thanku! haha im a little new to this so hav really no idea where to put stuff.....sorry :-/

AlySse

HSC
wait i totally take back that sorry......there is no need to be rude! as i said im new to this....im not really sure what to do!!

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
AlySse said:
wait i totally take back that sorry......there is no need to be rude! as i said im new to this....im not really sure what to do!!
new to taking notes or new to the forum??

I was just joking.....no need to be so serious! I mean, it was a rather broad question for someone who is doing their exams this year to ask.....
and it should be pointed out that your two questions were answered......
lol
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)