Re: Hubs Link Newsletter - June 2008 - Important Examinations Information inside (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Oh. Man.

Shut dddoooowwwwnnnnnnn.

Here you go man: Im here to help.
It's just like a soapie, right?! Next week Matt'll be in a car crash and I'll be torn between visiting him in the hospital or hanging out with James. Whoever I don't see will die of a broken heart..nooooooooo! Dnh dnh dnnnnh! Stay tuned. :p

HSC
3unitz said:
2 exams tomorrow guys :eek:
thats pretty shit. mine are spread apart but i need them like that though coz im so lazy. so sick of studying though. cant wait till the hols :rolleyes:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
3unitz said:
2 exams tomorrow guys :eek:
I have my last two on tuesday. It sucks cause they're the ones I'm most likely to fail :(

~untitled~

HSC
Haha, sucked in kids, my exams start friday, another on monday and then finish the friday after that. Might be a good idea to start studying given i have no idea about any of the stuff yet :S.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Haha, sucked in kids, my exams start friday, another on monday and then finish the friday after that. Might be a good idea to start studying given i have no idea about any of the stuff yet :S.
I don't mind the exams being close togethre because it means ill finish before you :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)