Ray Martin so fake (1 Viewer)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Anyone who has "God Is One" in their status needs to be punched in the face.

But yes, I dislike Ray Martin. I prefer the Younger guy...I can't remember his name...he's married to the Channel 10 chick...lucky bastard.
go to hell and die :uhhuh:

mayhemily

HSC
full frontal was the awesomest. Wish I had got to study it for eng! Seriously, Ray Martin isn't just a tool, hes a tool shed. Or tool factory, even. The other day there was this really sad story about these girls with diabetes who had to live in hospital for their whole lives and after it, he ordered his papers as he does and said "That was a lovely story, wasn't it. 3... beautiful... little... girls." I was full of rage that evening!

K

katie_tully

mayhemily said:
full frontal was the awesomest. Wish I had got to study it for eng! Seriously, Ray Martin isn't just a tool, hes a tool shed. Or tool factory, even. The other day there was this really sad story about these girls with diabetes who had to live in hospital for their whole lives and after it, he ordered his papers as he does and said "That was a lovely story, wasn't it. 3... beautiful... little... girls." I was full of rage that evening!
Notice how whenever they run a story about paedophiles it's always Peter Overton filling in for Ray Martin?
WHERE IS RAY?!

mayhemily

HSC
katie_tully said:
Notice how whenever they run a story about paedophiles it's always Peter Overton filling in for Ray Martin?
WHERE IS RAY?!
Hmmm suspicious. Verrry Suspicious. Whats your theory? I think Ray Martin is too much of a dumbass to do stories like that, they can't risk him saying something inappropriate. I want to know why they brought Ray back? Remember how he left a few years back and was replaced and then returned? Australian journalism is in a very dire state when the have to put ray back in the ACA chair!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
ever since watching frontline for school
i look at current affair shows totally different
like ray martin not being there
reminds me of the time they sent mike to boganville
b4 they used to just shit me
now i laugh at them

K

katie_tully

mayhemily said:
Hmmm suspicious. Verrry Suspicious. Whats your theory? I think Ray Martin is too much of a dumbass to do stories like that, they can't risk him saying something inappropriate. I want to know why they brought Ray back? Remember how he left a few years back and was replaced and then returned? Australian journalism is in a very dire state when the have to put ray back in the ACA chair!

"I like to touch little girls" (Paedophile)
"I am mentally ruined forever" (Victim)
"Wasn't that a happy story?" (Ray Martin)

somborac

HSC
i dont mind ray martin, i dont like the chik in "Today Tonight", i recon she looks more fake then ray martin. The more i think about it, the more she looks and acts like mike moore in "Front-line".

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
i'm assuming everyone here has studied Frontline. (Rob Sitch has a new book btw, it's an addition to Molvania!!)

You know all celebrities are fake- their image is at least. The media likes to blow things up to funny proportions so we're entertained. Just because Frontline picks on current affairs and tv shows' hosts doesn't mean that all the other shows such as the gay couple from The Block or Anne Sanders from Channel 7 news are any more deeper or have more intellect. Face it. TV is perverted. And most celebrities images' are too!

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
Somebody with heaps of intellect wouldn't be hosting that lowgrade show. It insults their intelligence since they have such great potential. Look somebody has to do the job. ACA mite as well find somebody who can do that concerning "hmmmM" and get paid big bucks. Ray Martin and Mike Moore fits the bill very well. =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)