Raw (1 Viewer)

HSC
dunno bout a cartoon... although the shawshank redemption is a rel text for institution and the personal experience

joel_x10

VicaRiouS
HSC
i used "why concord council is introducing 50km speed limit" of board of studies website <also in excel guide>, and a newspaper article called welcome to america, have a nice life

wetten

hey does any1 have any notes on the shawshank redemption. these would be muchly appreciated

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
joel_x10 said:
i used "why concord council is introducing 50km speed limit" of board of studies website <also in excel guide>, and a newspaper article called welcome to america, have a nice life
r u allowed to use bos as a text??? o my id never thought

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
hey ppl, can anyone make any sence of this question for me or have any idea i can use for the technology side? and for those who just like to cristize those who ask questions for assessments on here- i have thought of ideas myself, i am merely asking for other peoples opinions so i can learn to think differently and no it is not a last minute thing.

Qu- A major exhibition is planned called "Institutions and Individual." The exhibition includes a representation of your set text (RAW) and other related texts.
You are writing a speech that will introduce the exhibition. Every person who attends will first listen to your speech which outlines the purpose of the exhibition and directs visitors' attention to particular exhibits. You should deal with the ideas in this exhibition as well as the content, and you need to display an understanding of how technology and medium impact on the exhibits and the responder.

dominguez

HSC
Hey,
Can someone help me with this question.

Write a feature article for inclusion in a literary magazine aimed at first year iniversity students entitled Protest and Compliance. In your feature article, highligh how features of your prescribed text (RAW) reveal individual attitudes to institutions.
Refer to the experience of at least three characters featured in your prescribed text.

(How does scott monk use techniques to reveal individual attitudes to institutions)

Please email response to roosters_1988@hotmail.com
ANY HELP IS GREAT!
Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)