raw marks (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
How dare you. I come from Mother Russia. Do NOT underestimate us Russians....
no ur not!

hey, can someone tell me how much 62/120 raw marks will get me?

also this guy said that he'll get around 92/120 so how much will he get, (so he can scale me up:)).

Last edited:

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
I've been with the unit since I was born. I grew up on the battlefield. Conflict and victory were my parents. The unit is my life, my family. We've shared everything -- all the bad, all the good. I have no one -- nothing, except the unit. Nothing else matters to me!

Oh, wrong game. :p

Looking at the 2001's scaling for 4unit marks, I don't think it really matters when you've got 95+ (hsc mark). The top 7% or so gets a scaled mark of 99. How good is that? :D

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
should be bout 75-85, the range because im very prone to silly mistakes, but i wouldnt know about extra marks i woulda got for half answering questions

and to that claim about all asian, i am asian and i am expecting 90+ for english adv as well, raw too. and i take offence to that statement

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
Originally posted by Exeter
should be bout 75-85, the range because im very prone to silly mistakes, but i wouldnt know about extra marks i woulda got for half answering questions

and to that claim about all asian, i am asian and i am expecting 90+ for english adv as well, raw too. and i take offence to that statement
In contrast to this fine example, I, english immigrant, expect >40 in my english adv. So Whoever reckon's Mex2 is all asians is an idiot. How many ppl got the limiting sum of x for the resisted motion question. I was proud i got that seeing as though I hadn't even done any RM qs 'til the night before.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
Looking at the 2001's scaling for 4unit marks, I don't think it really matters when you've got 95+ (hsc mark). The top 7% or so gets a scaled mark of 99. How good is that? :D
was that meant to answer my question about how much the aligned exam mark that i'll prolly get with the above raw marks? if so can u elaborate further, i'm not a 1337. :rolleyes:

ChaoS-GoD

Originally posted by Jumbo Cactuar
How many ppl got the limiting sum of x for the resisted motion question. I was proud i got that seeing as though I hadn't even done any RM qs 'til the night before.
let t -> inf.
so e^(-kt) = 0
solve
i wrote that, but didnt get time to solve it :( so much to do in 3hrs

as for asian-english-maths comment, well i cant complain... im those "typical" ones. only subjects im good at is maths and jap, lucky to get 70% in eng adv. *sigh*

Amish

HSC
N/A
how do u all get such high marks...man im a dumbshit...im like thinking i got 60 but in comparison to u ppl...50% looks C.R.A.P. ....owe well 4U is over :)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
OMG I hate being on these forums...

When you step out of the exams you think you've done ok.... but
once you come on BOS you realise your almost last outta the ppl
doin 4u :(

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Dash
OMG I hate being on these forums...

When you step out of the exams you think you've done ok.... but
once you come on BOS you realise your almost last outta the ppl
doin 4u :(
yep true that....but then i look at the kids in my skool, and then it comes back to me that i didn't do that bad.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
well i think the standard in bored is heapz higher than a normal skool.......... like with a lot of the subject forums...everyone knows so much and when u ask them..a lot of pplz are lyk coming top 5 in their subjects......

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
well i think the standard in bored is heapz higher than a normal skool.......... like with a lot of the subject forums...everyone knows so much and when u ask them..a lot of pplz are lyk coming top 5 in their subjects......
yep the cream of the cream of the froth. ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)