Raw Marks 2023 HSC Exams (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
why is buying back papers so expensive omg nesa already took my mental health now they want to take my money 💀
they are even including inflation in their prices. the price for everything has been increasing by a couple of dollars each year

carrotsss

HSC
i just wanted to buy raw marks. but ofc nesa also makes you buy a results check as a prerequisite
the funny thing about that is they literally give the school your raw marks for each question like it would not be hard at all for them to just add them and send them to you without the results check

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
the funny thing about that is they literally give the school your raw marks for each question like it would not be hard at all for them to just add them and send them to you without the results check
fr bro the day the atars came back my modern teacher said to me if i wanted just my raw marks i could just email her for them 💀 i ended up not taking her up on that offer though cos if i buy back my papers i need my money's worth of the raw mark report+ results check that i was forced to buy

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
im sure they would already have it all in one place anyway also, like all they have to do is send it, but they wouln't make money that way

fx82au

HSC
65 went to 76 in chem
did nesa send your results?

I messaged my math teacher and she said my school wasnt gonna buy the rap data 💀

souli

HSC
btw, to everyone who just did the HSC, is the UAC website or Matrix ATAR calculator more accurate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)