Raw .. help needed in relations to society (1 Viewer)

Loveaholic

HSC
N/A
- what is your set text (raw) saying about society?
- what assumptions do the composers of your texts make about society?

I find these 2 questions similar and i'm not sure of how to answer them.. Would there be a signifcant difference in the 2 answers or would they be similar? Can you help me by suggesting an answer for both plz ..? Thanks heaps

Doobie

HSC
Loveaholic said:
- what is your set text (raw) saying about society?
- what assumptions do the composers of your texts make about society?

I find these 2 questions similar and i'm not sure of how to answer them.. Would there be a signifcant difference in the 2 answers or would they be similar? Can you help me by suggesting an answer for both plz ..? Thanks heaps
Before I start, keep in mind these three words, you'll need them, and you would have learnt them:

Protest
Compliance
Enforcement

Not really any difference in the questions. One is coming from the protagonist's view (ie, Brett) and one's coming from the author's point of view (Scott Monk). Use Brett for part one, and Monk for part two, you'll find the answers are quite different.

dominguez

HSC
Re: Raw .. protest and compliance... help!

Hey,
Can someone help me with this question.

Write a feature article for inclusion in a literary magazine aimed at first year iniversity students entitled Protest and Compliance. In your feature article, highligh how features of your prescribed text (RAW) reveal individual attitudes to institutions.
Refer to the experience of at least three characters featured in your prescribed text.

(How does scott monk use techniques to reveal individual attitudes to institutions)

Please email response to roosters_1988@hotmail.com
ANY HELP IS GREAT!
Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)