Rationale help! (1 Viewer)

lucilleM

HSC
I need help to wite a rationale for my I.P. I've choosen performance and i wrote my script myself. Is there a scaffold or something that tellsyou how to write one.
Please help i need this out of the way so I can sleep easy.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
It's strange that you feel the need to write it so early. While I wouldn't recommend leaving it to the last minute, is now the best time to write it?

As for scaffolding, there is no set way that your rationale has to be. It basically explains your dramatic intentions, and how you set about achieving them.

You should be able to find some sample rationale's in the resources section on this site. They should give you a basic structure which you can use.

Here is an example rationale found on this site. It should give you an example of what to do.

loz333

HSC
N/A
my rationale is due tomorrow too. is that blair?? who posted the comment about rationales?? yeah i thought that it was a little early to be having trials. is this too early to have your IP trial? coz i know im not ready yet. heck!

lucilleM

HSC
I have finished my I.p because i have to perform it in a few weeks as part of a school show, so calm down yo its not trials lol
i only want help with the rationale so i cn start drafting it
you know
thanks guys for the help so far!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)