ranking (1 Viewer)

A

abdo

of course... look at your half-yearly report.

umm... mine says im ranked NUMBER ONE.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
my report doesnt say anything unless its written in the comment
something abt how the marks are sent to the district or something!
( a certain new system they are trying out).

but im sure you can seek your teacher for it.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
at TAFE we dont get reports so ijust ask my teacher, and if they dont say i just peak at the marking sheet when hes out of the room :p

grassrecords

ah ok then... i just thought you could check on the site now coz my mate said he checked via a website or something

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
grassrecords said:
ah ok then... i just thought you could check on the site now coz my mate said he checked via a website or something
Visit http://www.studentsonline.nsw.edu.au/ and login using your student number and PIN (youll get this later)

Anyway, after you login, this is what it says.

"From 7:00 pm on Friday, 12th November 2004 until Monday, 31st January 2005, a list will be displayed below showing each HSC course for which you are entered, and your rank order in the final assessment marks submitted by your school for each course"

Otherwise, ask your teacher. Your entitled to know your own rank.

persephone

HSC
after we get each assessment task back at our school we get our task rank and cumulative. very fun...

cameron0110

HSC
We don't get told anything! The only way I can find my ranking is after the trials on the students online site. Social science at our school show the top few ranking people in each assessment task but apart from that we don't have any idea about what we are ranked.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
according to official hsc policy or blah whatevea lol it says you are entitles to know your ranks from your school after you sit the exams, you should call them and they have to tell you, but not untill after the hsc :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)