• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Randomness (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mancy

Mancy
HSC
Hey Welshi do u know Anthony De Rosa...there are others too but I've forgotten. I went 2 primary school with them!
Oh, and was ur drama teacher (not anymore but) Mr Whitton?

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by welshi
omg jem ur at one of them freaky nun schools? are they like the nuns in looking for alibrandi who walk around going "god will punish you for your evil ways"? sparky y r u growing ur hair? is it so u can look like eric bana? (say yes...say yes...)
lol yeh i am at one of those freaky nun schools. And yes they do walk around like those in alibrandi, except they dont say anything, they just look at you and put the evil curse on you. Especially this one nun, who i swear, has put curses on everyone in the school! She is the most evilest little old lady in the world (oh, apart from my grandmother)

Will is growing his hair so that the curls can come back! Which is a good thing, coz like I've told him millions of times, "CURLS GET THE GIRLS!" :p

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
omg jem ur at one of them freaky nun schools? are they like the nuns in looking for alibrandi who walk around going "god will punish you for your evil ways"? sparky y r u growing ur hair? is it so u can look like eric bana? (say yes...say yes...)

FUK YEAH! I want his hair!!!

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
You want Eric Bana's hair??? Hmm. I like short haired, clean shaven boys myself. But I'm sure it will suit you well Sparky...
That school in Looking For Alibrandi, well, the main one that they filmed at....Kincoppal. My best friend goes there!!! It's random, but I thought I might add it

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Originally posted by Mancy
Hey Welshi do u know Anthony De Rosa...there are others too but I've forgotten. I went 2 primary school with them!
Oh, and was ur drama teacher (not anymore but) Mr Whitton?
u went to st thomas? yeah i know a few ppl, de rosa is in my grade, i know the whittons (and yes mr w was my drama teacher last year up until end of term 1), i know the armstrongs, ppl who go to chev now, kate stewart who lives in melb now... where do u go 2 school?

and willl...i saw troy on fri nite. CRUMPET GALORE!!! loving all the oiled biceps (well it was the bronze age) and finding out orlando bloom can actually act! and i thought he was just a really really ridiculously goodlooking face...

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
fine no one likes me...

i just got back from retreat.
i spent aout half an hour last night sliding down the stairs in my sleeping bag! i now have a bruised ass!!

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by Skillo
You want Eric Bana's hair??? Hmm. I like short haired, clean shaven boys myself. But I'm sure it will suit you well Sparky...
That school in Looking For Alibrandi, well, the main one that they filmed at....Kincoppal. My best friend goes there!!! It's random, but I thought I might add it
Well Kate, remind me not to attempt to pick you up :p lol...

and about L4A, OMG! Thats really cool! Im hoping to go to usyd just to do the alibrandi main quad run! *looks over at Jem and giggles*

and willl...i saw troy on fri nite. CRUMPET GALORE!!! loving all the oiled biceps (well it was the bronze age) and finding out orlando bloom can actually act! and i thought he was just a really really ridiculously goodlooking face...
Can i just say, i left that theatre feeling so inadequete!!! lol....

and Orlando Bloom, Act? What movie were you watching?? :p

welshi

HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky

and about L4A, OMG! Thats really cool! Im hoping to go to usyd just to do the alibrandi main quad run! *looks over at Jem and giggles*

Can i just say, i left that theatre feeling so inadequete!!! lol....

and Orlando Bloom, Act? What movie were you watching?? :p

he was good! brad was crap most of the time but he made up for it with sheer drool power. he had the whole V thing going on... you know those muscles that draw the eye down to... well...snaps for the editors for showing almost all but not quite!!!

and i've done the quad run, i was here for an ancient excursion last year and we were sitting around feeling like such nerds in our school uniforms! i felt better durnig the holidays when i went to syd for an open day thing and walked around with my satchel bag and stuff...wearing real clothes...

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
HAHAHAHAHA. Well, I've probably turned you off me even more today, I got my hair cut, funky and.........short! No more long hair for me....LMAO.

Then again, who said that you'll meet the infamous Skillo? lol. :p

welshi

HSC
i was just thinking this morning, i'm not gettnig my hair cut until after the hsc. our formal is on the night of the 12th - the very last day of the exam period - and if it's as long as i can get it i can do anything i want with it, cut it, dye it, perm it (or not). if i cut it too short before then, i limit my options. formal hair is THE most important decision you will have to make this year. screw uni prefs or the gap year.
i'll probably crop it all off and dye it bright pink on schoolies, a la tonks.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
HAHAHAHAHA. Well, I've probably turned you off me even more today, I got my hair cut, funky and.........short! No more long hair for me....LMAO.

Then again, who said that you'll meet the infamous Skillo? lol. :p
Short hair is funky! It can be really hot on some people!

I thought we were going for a drink after HSC??!!! *Sparky feels left out!*

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Samwise don't worry. A drink after the HSC? We were??? Okay. Someone name a time and place and we'll meet...mind u, I'd have to travel about 600km to whereever this place will be...!
I made a deal!! Don't you remember? Oh, wait, That was with Ryan :) lol. Well Skillo, would you like to go out for a drink post HSC? :)

Mancy

Mancy
HSC
To Welshi:

I used to go to Chev but now I'm a boarder in Sydney.
Oh, and do u know a guy who used to go to Oxley ... Rory Hanrahan?

Last edited:

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hello! hello! the pussymaster returns... haha, all jokes - have you all missed me? i can tell you one thing - i havent missed any of youse... haha jokes... i've missed ya all... missed the funny shit.... hahaha... how's everyone been? random as per usual? hey - im just assuming ur guy's GP trials and stuff are coming up??? or like lots of assessments? Jeeze - they are fun! i'm so jealous of you all... haha jokes... uni is just as hard, if not harder - cept ur doing something u like... hope all is well, and by the way - I MET PARIS HILTON!!!! oh my - i still really, really want to put her on a bubbler, but i know for sure that she'll slip down the drain!!! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)