Randomness... (1 Viewer)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
I like a girl whose personality is random. She says and does pretty random things, she has pretty random friends. All within the bounds of socially acceptable randomness (barely), mind you, but still random.

What the problem is is that i cannot find an opportunity to tell her how i feel. It's so hard for me to tell when she's serious and when she's random.

So, ladies and gentlemen, any suggestions? Or perhaps i'll give up. If i cant understand her, maybe i shouldn't be with her.

-P_D

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Random is a word 15 year olds use because they think they're cool.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Pump her full of alcohol and/or your ejaculate, and see if her personality changes.

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
I fucking hate the expression 'random'. I understand its cool if someone says something surprising and funny, but some people try to do it and take it overboard too much and it seems so feigned and retarded.

Jaydels

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
So, ladies and gentlemen, any suggestions? Or perhaps i'll give up. If i cant understand her, maybe i shouldn't be with her.
If you seriously can't work it out for yourself, you shouldn't be with her

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, the 'random' revolution is over. Though random still pops in and out of my vocabulary but I try to avoid using it too much. Anyway, back to topic, if she's really that 'random', and hypothetically you just directly told her how you feel, how do you think she'll react?

tlodg

HSC
N/A
P_Dilemma said:
I like a girl whose personality is random. She says and does pretty random things, she has pretty random friends. All within the bounds of socially acceptable randomness (barely), mind you, but still random.

What the problem is is that i cannot find an opportunity to tell her how i feel. It's so hard for me to tell when she's serious and when she's random.

-P_D
Maybe she's actually serious most of the time (even when she sounds like she's kidding because things that "don't make any sense" just pop up) but people don't take her seriously.

You can let her know you like her in a random way too, maybe she'll think that's special. I have no idea what way is considered random... never thought about expressing my feelings towards someone random

....maybe the REAL reason why u r reluctant to express your feelings about her is that u r scared that she might look like she thinks ur kidding, respond to you neglectfully in a hurtful way such as "what? sorry can't hear you." or try to make a joke outta it....

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I used the word 'povo' for the first time ever the other day.

blueeyesguy

HSC
tres bien said:
I used the word 'povo' for the first time ever the other day.
Thats just so random lol sorry for all those who hate the word but that comment was just so out of context :lol: .Congrats on using the word "povo" though im quite impressed. Ohh back to the topic id say that if she cant act seriously and is always being "random" then shes not ready for a serious relationship. The occsional joke or unique behavioural is always welcome but it depends on where you want to go with this girl she sounds like a great friend to have :)

Dr_Doom

HSC
P_Dilemma said:

-P_D
Why on earth do you want to tell her how you feel?

Darkening

HSC
Be random yourself!

go

"wee.................." Every 10 seconds

and pull your pants down while walking.

Or, just talk to her and go on a lil date :)

HSC
When you asked "Or perhaps i'll give up. If i cant understand her, maybe i shouldn't be with her" she will mature and grow out of the lame social surface appearance that is "randomness" and I suspect that she isn't really like that all the time, or she puts it on all the time, but eventually everyone's true self comes out when you're putting on a show. She'll definately start to settle down next year once she's out of school....

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
One of my friends dated a girl who was constanty "random" all the time.

6 months and a lot of nerve shattering conversations later, they broke up.

It really does get annoying after a while.

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC
I've have this sort of a crush on a girl who was quite often making random comments and jokes and whatnot. The fact that I could never reciprocate this kind of humour though usually just leaves one feeling insufficient and frustrated...so i gave up on her *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)