Random thought wud it be wise to write Ur thesis and then just start with the body paras, once all is done complete intro? (1 Viewer)

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
When my brother did hsc he wrote body paras first and then write introduction and managed to get a band 6 so ig it’s not a bad idea

d1zzyohs

HSC
Constantspy's brother's strategy seems fine - but your strategy kind of makes no sense. The rest of your intro is a good building block for the logical progression of your arguments - so it's good to flesh it out. Also, you want your INTRO to be the BEST PART of your essay; as it is the first impression.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
I mean if it works for you then good but have you ever seen a doctor complete an operation and then diagnose the issue? Just like a doctor you want to identify your main issues in the intro then complete the operation in the body paragraph. The conclusion is where you stitch it up.

Akshara Patil

HSC
I mean if it works for you then good but have you ever seen a doctor complete an operation and then diagnose the issue? Just like a doctor you want to identify your main issues in the intro then complete the operation in the body paragraph. The conclusion is where you stitch it up.
This is such an underrated analogy. Also @VictorTango-9W can you elaborate on what you mean?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)