Random College Rubbish (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Does anyone else want to share some random things that they've done at college? I think that we did that some time during Commencement, I'm not quite sure WHY we did it, but there was a veritable tower of unloved phone books at the front office that were just begging to be stacked up somewhere else.

Last edited:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Ah you also had the mountain of phonebooks - though it seems ours may have been about eight times the size (if thats all of yours).

Probably the most random thing i know of that happened with them was a later year stealing a lot to extend his bed base so he could fit a double bed in his room.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
loquasagacious said:
Ah you also had the mountain of phonebooks - though it seems ours may have been about eight times the size (if thats all of yours).
That isn't any mountain - it was blocking my neighbours door at 4:00 in the morning. Hearing the tortured wails of a drunk who's come home to find that his door is blocked by phone books just makes all that hauling worthwhile. :rofl:

eurox

HSC
neo_o said:
Hearing the tortured wails of a drunk who's come home to find that his door is blocked by phone books just makes all that hauling worthwhile. :rofl:
Strange idea of fun/funny mate... but whatever makes you happy hahaa!

Last edited:

_Benji_

HSC
How is that *not* exceptionally funny¿?
Neo, the whole point of random things is they don't need a why!
A couple of yrs ago some guys in yr 12 piled up bricks they found in front of a staffroom door at school.... i wish i was there to see the reaction ;)

can u even fit a double bed in college rooms? I spose u can just roll across to one side to use ur desk ;)

ah fun times ahead....many people in a small space mwhahaha

_Benji_

HSC
Speaking of random stuff... do u reckon I cld nail/somehow attach an exit light above my door (inside) at Bruce? wondering if my prize posession is worth bringing.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
_Benji_ said:
Speaking of random stuff... do u reckon I cld nail/somehow attach an exit light above my door (inside) at Bruce? wondering if my prize posession is worth bringing.
As long as you can figure out a way to do it without leaving any marks at the end of the year - otherwise you'll lose some of your bond money. Alot of yellowtac perhaps?

_Benji_

HSC
several packets?!

damn... prob best to leave it home until i scheme some ridiculous way of affixing it there/in the room somewhere.

_Benji_

HSC
lol.... this is an actual exit light dangling from a chain with a light inside... somehow i dont think tape/tack will do the trick ;)

shitloads of duct tape *may* hold chain up but i dont want to risk getting knocked out...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
_Benji_ said:
lol.... this is an actual exit light dangling from a chain with a light inside... somehow i dont think tape/tack will do the trick ;)

shitloads of duct tape *may* hold chain up but i dont want to risk getting knocked out...
Oh, if it's dangling on a chain that changes eeeverything. There's a hook on the back of your door for coats. You could also stick one of those removable hooks on to your wall and hang it off that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)