Random Car Chat (1 Viewer)

SlipStream

HSC
DaddyK said:
i thought i knew you better slipstream, fast anf furious? god now all the car fraks are gunna come in here and see that pic and go *Oh these are just little faggots who like ricers*
:p

Aformentioned by transcendent, it's good for light entertainment but everything else it does is done poorly. Some of the acting is bad, the storyline is OK but not good, relationships between characters... etc

I throw it on when I'm bored. Some scenes are that farfetched that it becomes comical - especially the first race scene, when the laptop says "danger to manifold" and he slams it down, and then the bolts in the footwell majically come out and it falls out... hahaha. We had a joke between my mates for a while about when Jarule screams "NOOOO!! MONICA!!". Now everytime I see that I crack up. :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
DaddyK said:
Yeh, because when i drive a car at fast speeds, panels get ripped off quite easily, i mean, its not like there welded down or anything. Especially the floor panels.
the same with my mini...damn, both floorwells ripped themselves out last weekend :s

was so dangerous, so i comforted myself with the honeyz

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I find that by removing the thread from all the screws that hold my car together I can actually lighten it by about half a kilo, which means I accelerate that bit faster and have a higher V-max.

SlipStream

HSC
Here's a handy tip to remember: I added a NOS sticker to my car's various modifications, and hey presto, and extra 19 horsepower.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
addymac said:
I find that by removing the thread from all the screws that hold my car together I can actually lighten it by about half a kilo, which means I accelerate that bit faster and have a higher V-max.
you're so stupid man, use gum. After one night out we managed to 'bolt' on the front guards, doors, boot, AND hubcaps (they were broken)

me n de boyz work well as a team

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Another key area of weight saving is the complete reomval of my air filter, spare tyre and of course the supports on my bumpers.

It's a nice counterbalance to the 50kg of sound system and 30kg of dynamat......

Firefly05

HSC
Amazing how people can appear to know stuff when actually they don't

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Perhaps firefly hasn't realised that we were talking in jest? That or is referring to F&F looking like it knows what its talking about....

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
I found that if I R-tune my computer buy placing aero parts on it made from cardboard, sticking on the red Honda insignia on the front and back as well as the Type R logo, my computer operates at vastly higher speeds.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Firefly05 said:
Amazing how people can appear to know stuff when actually they don't
omg babe...look, if you lie suggestively on ma carz bonnet i can go 5km/h faster!!!!!11!!

itz tru, i did it 4 ma mate n he brok de speed limet

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ATM im obsessed with the F6 tornado/typhoon

now thats a fuckin hot (new age) falcon, esp with the 19s

SlipStream

HSC
braad said:
ATM im obsessed with the F6 tornado/typhoon

now thats a fuckin hot (new age) falcon, esp with the 19s
I definitely have to agree - you mean the BF?

The front bar originally looked a bit off, but it's growing on me.

If only it weighed 1600 or even 1700kg, it'd probably be one of the best combinations of performance, value and practicality in the world. I used to be obsessed with Ford (my room is still plastered in Ford shit) but now I've moved away from them heaps. I like the BF F6 though - one of the rare Falcons I like (I only really like the T3 TE50).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)