Ramacide (1 Viewer)

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Hi everyone, i go to a school for insane teachers, we have some that talk to themselves, some that write on walls rather then whiteboards and some who DONT BOTHER TEACHING STUDENTS WHOLE TOPICS. In case you didnt catch that last bit, i am unfortunate enough to have a teacher who didnt bother to teach a topic (the ramacide period) but rather seems to think that we have magic textbooks that will do it for him. It would be fantastic if anyone could send anything to me, notes, essays, a pony...
Anyway, thanks,
Em

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
HSC
hmm, i am not sure exactly what section of the new syllubus states that all my teachers should (whilst walking up stairs) sing to the tune of the song from snow white:
hi ho, hi ho, its up the stairs we go...
i am learning independently that these people are as intellignet as cheese snadwhiches!!
but thanks for the suggestion

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
HSC
Is there anyone with essays/essay questions/notes/links/other refernces/ANYTHING to do with the ramacide period cause i am finding out that while my text book is great for colouring in (lots of pretty pictures) there isnt enough information for mr to write in depth on anything!
I promise i will give lots of annoying :D :D :D :D :D to anyone who can help (and who could resist an offer like that...:D

PSsylockE

np .. heres sum more if u need them
:( :( :( :(

umm make the hsc die? well thats a bit hard,, er, but ill try my best!! :p

do your english major work for you? sure thing,, but do really want sum1 doin standard english to screw it up?

ben

ramacide?

Are you talking about the Egypt: Society during the Ramesside period?

I'm just guessing because it sounds like ramacide.

Sugardoll

my teacher just gives us a chunk of photocopies and makes us study ourselves. Essay topics I did was about devopements, achievements and building projects. I lost the questions but i can try and find them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)