Radiography OR Chemical Engineering (Urgent!!!) (1 Viewer)

mb94

HSC
Hey guys, So I have the rest of the day to decide what I'm going to study in uni. I've finalised my choice to either be chemical engineering or radiography at usyd. I want to pick a job that i know will secure me a job. which one do you think would better? thanks :)

hayabusaboston

HSC
Hey guys, So I have the rest of the day to decide what I'm going to study in uni. I've finalised my choice to either be chemical engineering or radiography at usyd. I want to pick a job that i know will secure me a job. which one do you think would better? thanks :)
well, radiography will secure you a job for sure, better than chemical engineering as well, but I would go for radiology over radiography if I were you. But anyway radiography over CE because you are working with a radiologist and radiology in general is a rapidly expanding field which is probably one of the booming medical fields at the moment and will not stop booming for a very very long time, so you will always have a job there. Salary wise the upper job of radiologist is better of course, 600k pa for average public beginning radiologists. Anyway you can choose what you prefer :)

conman

HSC
At the moment, its really hard to find an internship for first year out in radiography. After your internship, basically you are a qualified radiographer n able to work any states in Australia even oversea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)