radical islamic views (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
who cares if you mock a country. Islam does not allow nationalism - it is haram and western kaffir. the west have replaced love for Jesus with love for land. also, I don't care if you do respect me or not, i have always found your opinions a joke, you support non-Muslims over Muslims, allah considered these people the hypocrites. If Hitler was Muslim I would support him. If Bush was Muslim I would support him. If Stalin was Muslim I would support him. It just happens they all these 3 were non Muslim and working for Satan I cannot give them my support.

thats heavy shit...

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
The beatings must be light.
For example, i wouldnt beat them on their face. Beating in the face is forbidden, even when it comes to animals. When a person is beating an animal, even if you want your camel or donkey to start walking, you are not allowed to beat it in the face.
If this is true for animals it is all the more true when it comes to humans.
So beating should be light and not in the face.
It is meant to convey: "Woman, it has gone too far. I can't bear it anymore"
Make sure you beat your wives in the correct manner.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Make sure you beat your wives in the correct manner.
i really dont understand u. i come from lebanon, gorwn up in a muslim family, N WALLAH NT ONCE have i heard of a man beating his wife. IT'S AGIANST ISLAM TO DO SUCH THING IF UZ IDIOTS DO UR RESEARCH.

Venetiad

HSC
i really dont understand u. i come from lebanon, gorwn up in a muslim family, N WALLAH NT ONCE have i heard of a man beating his wife. IT'S AGIANST ISLAM TO DO SUCH THING IF UZ IDIOTS DO UR RESEARCH.
Again, but in English, please.

strasiotto

HSC
Look, its not just Islam- radical views under pretty much any banner just seems ridiculous.

Look, people have your beliefs, thats cool, I understand that. Preach that you have utter faith in these beliefs, and that you believe they are right and correct, I'm still good with it.

However demanding that your beliefs are the only ones which matter or count, and that everyone else is going to hell/ an idiot for not sharing your beliefs is pretty wrong.

And, unfortunatly radicals often take that approach, and view their outlook on life as the only way and interpretation.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
I was referring to this:

[youtube]yl8g8S6F3do[/youtube]

SucRii

Banned
HSC
lol you must be telling the truth when u say u come from lebanon since your spelling and overall english is shit
And you must be racist since your tone and overall manner is assy.

strasiotto

HSC
Not quite- he enjoys pretending to be racist. He doesn't actually believe any other race or culture to be inferior or superior, what he says is pretty much just trolling (except he does it in real life as well).

SucRii

Banned
HSC
Then hes got some serious reassessing to do if his life is centred on being a jerk. Id hate to live that way

strasiotto

HSC
The thing is, his not quite being a jerk. Its kinda being satirical, his almost making fun of the people who are racist.

But, unfortunatly the satire is a bit hard to identify, and its pretty easy to mistake it for him being a jerk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)