R There Any Chinese PPL Here (1 Viewer)

Bendent

HSC
the blond hair blue eyes who are racist are fake ass chinks who aint got the eyes.

sinist4

HSC
T-mac01 said:
Although I don't support China taking back honkkong, I have to say I would prefer the Honkies separate themselves from any race or country after hearing them speak in cantos. Honkies as in the majorities are a gay bunch of mother fuckers. All their youths care about is street racings (not that they are good drivers or anything), trying to act hardcore, being short and geeks with long yellow malleds that look like a bunch of fucking weirdos walking around in China town.

Spot on bro ~! hahaha

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
Affinity said:
I am not saying that ABCs should consider themselves chinese and mix.. I am merely stating a fact that they are different.
really?
im ABC (well chindo- chinese indo) but i still act pretty fobby.
like i hang out with fobs and do asiany stuff and everything.
not saying that i don't have aussie friends/friends of other nationalities/other ABC friends etc but i don't necessarily consider myself that "different" from those who came here to study.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
im honkie but im an abc haha

i can see where all this ranting is from.

you can just see it in the lectures when they yap on and on. its fucking annoying!

those asians who hang outside galaxy at town hall give chinese people a bad name for the fact that they hang around there the whole day

SomaFairy

HSC
N/A
Being an ABC that can speak Cantonese and English fluently, I find it completely annoying when some strangers talk to me loudly, slowly, and with weird hand sign language. It's even more amusing when they start spelling out each word.

Whilst both are skilled at pushing in, I think honkies are definitely different from mainlanders, main difference being the toilets :p. I find it completely disgusting that newly arrived mainlanders think it's ok to squat on the sidewalk of our local train station and spit all over the place like they used to back home.

G

gaoOO

SomaFairy said:
Being an ABC that can speak Cantonese and English fluently, I find it completely annoying when some strangers talk to me loudly, slowly, and with weird hand sign language. It's even more amusing when they start spelling out each word.
LOL, that happens to me too. Sometimes, to purposely get out of things, i pretend i can't speak chinese or english :p

i remember distinctly some advertising agent calling in english, and i started rambling in chinese, then she started talking in chinese to me! i was horrified :bomb:

SomaFairy said:
Whilst both are skilled at pushing in, I think honkies are definitely different from mainlanders, main difference being the toilets :p. I find it completely disgusting that newly arrived mainlanders think it's ok to squat on the sidewalk of our local train station and spit all over the place like they used to back home.
meh, you try doing that now in China and you're looking at huge fines. As far as i'm concerned, that's not the image i see of mainlanders coming to australia. I see them around with their cameras pointing at the harbour bridge and sporting soft toys, koalas, kangaroos, even emus.

SomaFairy

HSC
N/A
gaoOO said:
meh, you try doing that now in China and you're looking at huge fines.
:rofl: I just came back from a tour in China and it looks like the fines aren't working!

gaoOO said:
As far as i'm concerned, that's not the image i see of mainlanders coming to australia. I see them around with their cameras pointing at the harbour bridge and sporting soft toys, koalas, kangaroos, even emus.
hahah I thought you wrote "eating koalas, kangaroos, even emus"

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
SomaFairy said:
Nobody has ever done that to me before, and I've only been here half my life. :p

Then again I don't dress or act like a typical Asian person, even though I do all the typical Asian things that Asians do when they go out - i.e. Easyway, Japanese food, sticker photos etc.

And I do feel that the Galaxy crew is a major embarrassment.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
LottoX said:
Most of the people who do Chinese Continuers are also chinese (damn cheaters)
Haha. My sister will most likely do Chinese Continuers when she reached Year 11, and she's whiiiite. Maybe she's an exception?

Being the multi-cultural society we are now, I find this really hard to believe. Man, you mix with some retards :confused:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
She is, actually. In December we received in the mail a hand-written letter sent from her Chinese teacher congratulating her on her work throughout the year (Year 9). The return address was her home addy, too.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Jachie said:
Being the multi-cultural society we are now, I find this really hard to believe. Man, you mix with some retards
lol, i get that majority of the time at work.
i ask for confirmation of what they want (i work at deli in woolworths) and they say it slowwwwllyyyyy. as if i'm like deaf. -_-''
not everyone does that, just some people.

FerengCheng

Inactive account
HSC
G.O.D said:
french gave back HK to China???:eek:
What? NO!! HK was British owned for about a hundred years.
Jeez, time for a history lesson I think...

But how did we get from 'Are there any chinese people here?' to 'HK is part of China now?' ?

emilyleo

HSC
i speak tae-cheow (a dialect) as well! but both my parents are from thailand =). does anyone else? i havent met many young people in aus who can..

i was born in australia but i feel okay with fobs and have a lot of friends of other nationalities too

just wondering, with everyone here:
1) where are you from ?
2) what sort of people do you hang out with?

emilyleo

HSC
i speak tae-cheow (a dialect) as well! but both my parents are from thailand =). does anyone else? i havent met many young people in aus who can..

i was born in australia but i feel okay with fobs and have a lot of friends of other nationalities too

just wondering, with everyone here:
1) where are you from ?
2) what sort of people do you hang out with?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)