quotes trouble.. (1 Viewer)

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
umm i dno wat im doin wrong but wat is the right way of posting someones quote? coz wenever i post one it doesnt have the name of the person who actually says the thing... help? anyone?

p.s. wats does php thingy do? nd the html which is next to it? nd the CODE?

i seriously dun get any of those so could someone plz explain

thnx guyz :)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
If you're quoting a post, hit the quote button at the bottom right of the post. Otherwise use this: [ QUOTE=username]blah[/QUOTE] (get rid of the space between [ and QUOTE=username in the 1st bracket).

This will result in:

username said:

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
well thank u thank u!!! :) you's guyz r sooo nice :) wat would i do without you's :confused:

lol one other thing heheh.. wat if i put like all emoticons in one post [say 10,5,wateva] the ones that dun show up normally..would the show up then??? thnx :D lol

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so do you get how to quote quickly?

on the bottom corner of the post you want to quote you click "qoute" and it will bring you to a reply page with the message you want quoted already written with the codes

or, click the button next to it, it will bring you to the quick reply box at the bottom of the page. under the quick reply box, on the left, click the box that says "quote msg in reply"

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
iambored said:
so do you get how to quote quickly?

on the bottom corner of the post you want to quote you click "qoute" and it will bring you to a reply page with the message you want quoted already written with the codes

or, click the button next to it, it will bring you to the quick reply box at the bottom of the page. under the quick reply box, on the left, click the box that says "quote msg in reply"
lol yeah i kno how to use that one now but all the rest im gona leave for later - after i finish my last exam bahahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)