Quitting Smoking (1 Viewer)

Donski

HSC
N/A
im trying to quit too but ugh so damn hard especially with finals comin up etc ughh

Woteva636

HSC
alternativly, quit smoking

better yet for anyone else, dont start, afer all, the long term health effects are fairly well publicised.

Kezekya

HSC
Ahh...Remember the first cigg you had? The uncertainty, the nervousness, the dare from your friends that already smoke?

WELL I DIDNT DO IT! I PUNCHED THEM IN THE HEAD.

simple. Someone tells you your a wuss and you need to lift your game (through smoking)

Crack one to his/her jaw. Hmmm...the her part of that didnt sound right, I'm not supporting violence against women...but if its needed...

Uncle

Banned
HSC
should i viciously attack smokers?
sometimes im minding my own business.
then some cigarette smoke came my way.
i started turning my head to the smoker's direction, growling, then salivating and just as my growl got louder and louder the smoker was scared and power walked somewhere else.

bazzamitch

HSC
best of luck with this man, it'll do you and your girlfriend a lot of good
keep at it!

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Something I've always wondered is, what is the first cigarette like? I've heard they're awful; why would you continue?
I tried a shisha pipe once with some friends and that alone was just horrible.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
addictions aren't just chemical; unless you work out WHY it is that you smoke and began to in the first place, you either WILL relapse, or you will replace it with another addiction.

it sounds stupid for something like smoking, which is seen as a minor and socially acceptable addiction, but i'd recommend at least a bit of therapy.
Uh, no, that is not strictly true. Addictions are inherently chemical (as in the stimulation of reward pathways etc) but there is such a thing as a chemical addiction to a substance (i.e. nicotine) as well as psychological addiciton (i.e. to the ritual of smoking).

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Uh, no, that is not strictly true. Addictions are inherently chemical (as in the stimulation of reward pathways etc) but there is such a thing as a chemical addiction to a substance (i.e. nicotine) as well as psychological addiciton (i.e. to the ritual of smoking).
the ritual in itself can trigger reward pathways simply via anticipation.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yeah sarah caved in a week or so ago
yeah i had a smoke with her, lol

am trying to cut down. have been smoking heaps because of confusion with boys and stress.
now boy is in grasp and hates smoking (except chain smokes when he's fucked) so i'm not smoking when im around him

ah, i want one now!! bah!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
One more day until operation exodus. All drugs, alcohol, nicotine, caviar and caffeine are on the boot for 4 weeks. Will it last? Unlikely. Previous PB. 6 days.

I have to agree with sam. Cigarettes are mostly a very very very tiny penis replacement for the mouth only they are cold and on fire and full of tobacco.
good luck! a friend of mine did that too - got real healthy for like 2 or 3 months

is back on it now - but you could really see the difference it made in his body!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)