Quitting Smoking (2 Viewers)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
lol i took this guy from work home and he smoked in my car. so lame now mum and dad will have a spack lewl
Why would you let anyone smoke in your car? Especially if you were doing them a favour?

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
i accidently smoked a cigar in my mates mums car after she was giving us a lift home because we were almost paralytic and smoking cigars at a seedy servo 3km out of town lol

wikiwiki

Fear and Trembling
HSC
I hate peasants who smoke. If you're going to give yourself cancer, spend money on quality deathsticks to enjoy your shortened life span!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yeah so this thread and my recent realisation that smoking is really gross has now prompted me to quit.

Hopefully it'll stick but it's my first time so *shrug*
That's awesome! You'll do grandly :)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
but... what about the 7/11 man? he'll miss you! :(

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
3 days now, whoo. I think the difficulty will be when I stop with patches, but I have way more motivation now. My teeth and hands are cleaner (and don't smell/taste of tobacco smoke), and apart from this cold I most definitely feel better.

Amplification

HSC
N/A
Fuck off highwayman. The fact that this thread was in NS gave Riet further accountability and inspired at least one other quit attempt by a long term smoker. Move it back.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Actually that was me. I kind of agree with highwayman but given it's Riet's thread, I throw it to you man. Here or NS?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)