quickest way to get over a breakup? (1 Viewer)

special kake

breakups are evil.....

anyways, i found chocolate cures anything, especially ur fave type. end up thinking bout the great taste reather than the new ex bf.

sticking his picture 2 a dart board or just stabbing it with a red pen is good if u really end up hating him 4 hurting u. good fun 2, just dont show it 2 anyone. and ive never tried that b4..... but my sister has and it helped her get over the ex really quick. but she dont talk 2 them anymore

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Devour everything fattening iin your kitchen - you'll feel so much better. :)

leathaface

"What Does Kill Ya! Only Makes you Stronger!"

Remember that shit cuz... remember that shit.

This is coming from someone (male) who is coming out of a breakup (it was very unexpected too...). Be strong, be positive, its hard, but it can be done. Its working for me, i'm thinking with a different mindstate now, optimistic and positive are the words to describe it.

Yes inded it hurts, but you can also think of it as a new start, and remember guys... THE WORLD IS A GIANT OCEAN, FILLED WITH BILLIONS OF FISHES Go out there my brothers, and with faith and courage, you will have enough to be labelled as a pimp!

And I'm really against labelling my ex as a bitch or a hoe or a slut. I'm not down with that, to me it just shows that your a coward. I'm more mature after the breakup, so I don't have any hateful feelings towards anyone.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
it depends on the situation.

if you guys broke up on really bad terms: plot revenge with friends, even if you don't plan to execute them

if you guys broke off on good terms: stay friends, but still plot revenge - only don't carry them out

revenge is good...

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
Be glad that you can cry.
the worst thing is when the tears just aint coming, yet everything inside you is screaming and you feel like a dry, empty shell. Not being able to enjoy anything that you love doing.

My best advice is to be with those you love. Dont try to block out the thoughts, just let the propagate, its only natural, you will eventually just tire yourself out.
They say time heals all wounds, but who knows, maybe it only wounds all heals.

jezmarelda

HSC
super katie said:
im sure this has been done to death but any suggestions? I just want to stop crying and get over it but everytime i think about it or someone asks how I am I cry.
im sure uv done ur best not to think about it ... spend time with ur friends. spend all of your time with ur friends!! :| that way you'll almost never think about it ever again! time heals everthing :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)