Quick UAI prediction plz! (1 Viewer)

Ronaldo98

Hey, could it be possible for a verdict on my results and a UAI prediction based on my half yearly report

English (Std) - 3/116 - 70
Gen. Maths - 6/94 - 82
EES - 2/12 - 75
Business - 3/55 - 77
IPT - 12/33 - 82

Those marks given were all raw exam marks, not necessarily assessment marks

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if ur assessment mark is similar to ur assesment mark, providing u keep ur ranks then i would prob say in the low to mid 80s. hate to say it but all the subjects ur doing scale like shit

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
if ur assessment mark is similar to ur assesment mark, providing u keep ur ranks then i would prob say in the low to mid 80s. hate to say it but all the subjects ur doing scale like shit
assesment mark similar to assesment mark?
I wouldn't worry about scaling, just keep putting in the effort. Your ranks are pretty awesome. I'd say 80's but maybe higher. It's hard to tell without knowing your school. Is your school highly ranked, what were the highest UAIs last year and do you know how many band 6's there were for each of your subjects?

Ronaldo98

Thanks guys

I'm from a senior high school in Newcastle, not as prestigious as the top ranked sydney schools and such.

The course I'm aiming for is a 78.10 at Newcastle so im not sweating over "Scaling" that much

As for assessment tasks, most of my assignments and in class tests i receive 90% and over, some even 100%, which is my primary strength compared to formal exams, so hopefully that will improve my chances

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i do cafs, pdh, and art.. they all range really low ay? i've never really looked into it, its all to confusing for me :)

ninipop

HSC
Hey could someone give me a rough estimate of my uai
My school in ranked 16th

english adv. 79/100 rank 11/102
general maths 86/100 rank 5/55
modern histroy 81/100 rank 15/44
dt 88/100 rank 1/6
pdhpe 79/100 rank 5/15

I also do history extension, but I haven't got any marks or rankings for that yet

I also may have moved a bit especially in english but they are about where I will end up

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
English - Band 6
Math - Band 6 but it doesnt scale that well
Mod - High Band 5
Dt - Maybe band 6 but the scaling sucks
Pdhpe - High band 5 doesnt scale well

So probably low to mid 90s at the moment. Ravenswood is a strong school, however its hard to judge since your subjects have low candiditures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)