Quick Question (: (1 Viewer)

derek_

HSC
I'll be overseas when the main round offers are issued, what are the procedures which I need to undertake if I get offered a course to study at Macquarie? I'm talking about stuff such as whether I can accept the offer online or do I need to give someone authority to accept on behalf of me.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
you will be sent an offer from UAC, which you will then need to return to macquarie uni in person by a certain date. upon accepting your offer, you will receive an enrolment package with forms and details you will need for picking your classes and timetable.

i'm pretty sure you will be able to have a proxy enrolment but not 100% on that.

you can't enrol online because you need to get your proposed program approved by someone from the department, which will be done on a later enrolment date.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
you can give authorisation for someone else to respond on your behalf...ring up student services!

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
ye u can authorize someone to do it. i was overseas during enrolment period last yr and i got cousin to do it. u need to fill out a form before hand and get it authorised (cant remember exactly) and give it to person u giving permission to. he will present that form on day of enrolment and enrol for u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)