Quick question RE: my degree has lots of 100 units (1 Viewer)

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
more than 8. Does that just mean I do the remaining ones in second year?

I am assuming this is the case :)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
In short, yes. Unless you overload or do Summer.

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
in my 5 year degree I should be able to do all the required subjects in normal uni time in 5 years, correct? Assuming I don't fail anything, I won't have to overload or do summer?

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by golfstick
in my 5 year degree I should be able to do all the required subjects in normal uni time in 5 years, correct? Assuming I don't fail anything, I won't have to overload or do summer?
Correct :)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
If your program says five years I'd presume so.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
PhoeniX Question No 8758:

Is it possible to do 200 units on second semester as long
as you fulfil the prerequsites? I wanna do some 200 ancient units in second semester. is that normal?

(This question wasnt worthy of its own thread)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
If you satisfy the prereqs, of course you can. I did ACST211 in second semester last year (and last year was my first year)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Woo hoo thanks... Um..

Phoenix Question No 8759: With the B arts-Psychology, are all the arts units available to do? I don't know anyone who is doing Ancient in it... that is'nt excluded is it? And... When I enroll, do i have 2 decide on the units i'm doing for the whole year or just the semester.

Phoenix Question No 8760: Why does the B arts-Psychology have EXACTLY the same stuff as the full B psychology for the first 3 years, excluding 2 units (which a B arts-Psych person can take as elective anywayz)?? Whats stopping me from mimicing the entire B Psychology course and transfering into it on the 4th honours year, providing i acheive the 'reasonably' easy requirements (well the requirements are reasonably easy for a degree of that nature)??

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
no 8759 - i just answered the 1st half in another thread (do core, then anything else. check prerequisites for future subjects) and you choose the whole year and enrol for the whole year. but i *think* you can change second semester until the 2nd week of the 2nd semester

8760 :p - as far as i know nothing is stopping you. barts-psych is an alternative entry into bpsych. so if that's what you want, do the subjects and transfer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)