Quick n Easy (1 Viewer)

Rory

HSC
Definitions

Hey,
Does anyone know a good place to get definitions for all things in Business Studies?
Help, muchly appreciated!

Thanks

Last edited:

fringey

HSC
Check your text book. There should be definitions at the end of each chapter or the end of the book.
Try this text book if not: Business Studies HSC by skyes, hansen and codsi.
I think the excel has some 2.

Rory

HSC
I don't have a text book - I do home schooling - and I haven't gotten around to buying excel ones yet. It's the whole reason I resorted to asking here.

fringey

HSC
oh okay, if I come accross any ill let u know.

Rory

HSC
LoL Okies then Natstar

Wealth Creation
Entrepreneur
Business Goal
Value Chain
Business Environment

My friend looked in his Excel Business Studies Dictionary thing but couldn't find half of them. So take your best shot :)
Its muchly appreciated.

Roors

HSC
ok...here are MYYY definitions, as bodgy as they may sound....they get me through!!
Wealth Creation- umm...the creation of weath?
Entrepreneur- someone who is willing to take risks and start a business
business goal- defines itself, the goals the business wishes to achieve, business objectives- i suppose it can mean the mission statement
Value chain- all the steps involved in chanign a product that adds value to it
Business environment- the way the work is done, the people, how they relate to one another, the furniture in the organisation. The culture of the business

Ok- ther are my definitions, thats what i no them to mean, if their confusing or wrong....sowie!!

fringey

HSC
"The creation of wealth"
hehe LOVE YA STUF!!!!!!!

PIE

Hey Rory,
I brought a little book called the business studies pocket book. Its great... Its an excel was cheap as chips and is a complete book of definitions n equations definatly worth getting. You can get it from most book shops or order from excel (Theyre in the white pages)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
they are in white pgs......for a minutei was laughing so hard thinking you meant the excel books are printed in white pages...and then i realised yo means THE White Pages......*hits her head on the table*.........

"M"

The excel pocket book is really good for definitions. I also have "jacaranda" study cards for business, These are really helpful too. They provide a brief summary on everything in the course and also have some definitions. there is a website where you can get the cards: jaconline.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)