Questions to annoy supervisors + HSC hotline call takers (after the exam) (1 Viewer)

k_i_mm_i

HSC
:p ;) :mad: :vcross: Just a few rantings to cheer us all up from the hsc.

What if u didnt listen all year in class, and youve never opened a text book and you're ranked last in everything. YOu can still get a UAI of 100 right?

"um...i was just wondering, i woke up late and ive been studying really really hard for French and im gonna get 100 and if i miss the exam i will commit suicide. When is it please?"

is 1+1 window?

what's an essay

how do u spell skrzynecki (everytime u want to spell his name in the essay)

I know the BOS rewards consistent work...so what if i sit in the exam consistently?

how do u spell UAI

What if you do exams for subjects you didnt do at school...will the markers be impresssed? *hopeful*

can we put our names on the booklet

I do a commerce subject...but i cant remember if its economics or business studies or legal studies...is there a difference/
what do we do with extra strings that we got left over

hahaha can we ask for specific markers, coz my taeacher is marking and she always gives me good marks

are paper 1 and 2 optional? becoz im only doing 2 unit english....not 4 unit
so i only have to do one exam right?

what's engrish

can i get s scribe who writes for me and a thinker to think for me

if i do badly, can u please tell them to add a few marks, or else my mum is going to stab me

ah...my student number??? um...wait, i think it has a 3 in it sumwhere....u found it yet?

here's 10 dollars, make sure this gets to a happy marker

iwanttodowellin

Questions to annoy HSC hotline staff after exams

Hey k_i_mm_i, that is SOOO funny!! Thanks for cheering up my study (i've been studying maths for the past 10 hours...:-( !! That is the funniest thing I have ever read on this site!!! You are the funniest person alive. You should do 2 unit Funny studies HAHAHAHA. You would top the state and get state placement!! I have a few more to add...

"If we don't get the UAI we need to do the course we want to, are we allowed to borrow UAI points from a friend who doesn't need them?"

"What UAI do you need to become a HSC hotline staff like you?"

"Do we get extra UAI points for being bullied?"

"Hi...no...I don't have a question!?!? Isn't this the sex hotline?"

Hope that helped to cheer up your day!! Hoi hoi hoi!!
Good luck studying guys!! AND remember, the HSC is the reason you should have never paid out those nerds in school...it's their time to get revenge when it matters....

BlindGuardian

umm poiuy i hope u were joking cos that is not the funniest shit ive eva heard...in fact.....most of it is pretty ridiculously unfunny.....i guess some ppl just get amused very easily....

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
"what's an essay..." that reminds me...

THIS IS NO JOKE

Early last year this girl called me up and asked me "what does essay stand for?"

cuz she thought "essay" was "S.A."

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Sset561986

I don't have a question but my friend came up with i good poem i thought id share

Roses are red
violets are blue
let's get this over
so we can down a few!
- Amy

k_i_mm_i

HSC
BlindGuardian said:
umm poiuy i hope u were joking cos that is not the funniest shit ive eva heard...in fact.....most of it is pretty ridiculously unfunny.....i guess some ppl just get amused very easily....
aww come on blind guardian!
we're just being fools

Afurotsu

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Early last year this girl called me up and asked me "what does essay stand for?"

cuz she thought "essay" was "S.A."
She's not the only one who thought that... :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)