Questions seemed easier and more general then last 2 years? (1 Viewer)

kouri

well w t f
HSC
i'm not sure OO

i think... they're sorta similar

i was expecting this year to be 'hardest' -_-

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Definitely happy with the question. Though I wish the Module C was an essay :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i definitely think they were easier, well maybe because i was more in the frame of mind to write essays

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Wahlito
Does anyone else agree, or is it just me?
I don't think it's easier. but I think it's more of a generic type of questions that's why it seems easier. like there was a year, Module B: DOnne was restricted to The Sunne Rising + Another one of your own choice, so it made it harder for those who haven't studied that poem

marko

im damn happy that there wasn't an interview/conversation type response.. because i don't think i did one my entire high school life :D i'm so happy english is over forever, my shout at the bar tonight! bring on the real subjects.. maths.. ahh music to the ears after being in 'bullshiting' mode for the past few days :)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by marko
im damn happy that there wasn't an interview/conversation type response.. because i don't think i did one my entire high school life :D i'm so happy english is over forever, my shout at the bar tonight! bring on the real subjects.. maths.. ahh music to the ears after being in 'bullshiting' mode for the past few days :)
I was looking forward to one like that :(

kinda disappointed

arls

i actually find bullshitting really fun! its sooo much more interesting than boring maths.. i suppose thats cause im pretty opinionate myself..

oh well, i know every1 is happy its ova but english is my best subject, and i really enjoy it . i suck at bio and maths not looking forward to it:(

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
hmmm i thought this year seemed easier too .. though the 'use-by date' thing threw me off for a while >_>

maybe they're feeling sorry for us ;D last year doing the texts anyway ..

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
well i agree it was easier then the past yr... only coz they didnt ask for a conversation or something like that...
all i know is i screwed it and dont care no more....

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Since it was easy this year, they will probably mark it hard :(

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
They can't mark it "hard" or "easy", they have to mark it against standards - they'll even use the standards package responses from previous years to determine the quality of this year's responses.

just coz the question was easy doesnt mean its good
if every gets good, then u might still do shit comparatively

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
My head teacher has warned us it was deceptively easy.....they questions this year were designed so that they can see how closely students analyse the question, and not just mould pre-prepared essays to something they think fits the question.
He said marks may be a lot lower than people expect...

tegs

I thought both papers were a bit of a rip off.
we kept getting told for the last 2 years that:
"The new hsc has all sorts of texts, not just essays and prose. Get used to writing dialogue, and looking at cartoons etc"
And then what do they do, that paper was almost like 3 essays! And the AOS paper had all written, traditional stimulus texts! Whats the go?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)