QUESTIONS from Past Papers (1 Viewer)

berra

HSC
Q . i have a whole heap of past hsc n independent papers, and in a paper i came across this question; evaluate the strategies mngmnt could implement to assist in overcoming current difficulties and allow the biz 2 survive n grow...

it was from section 3, and the biz in the case study was domestic.. not international... but im lost

ne ideas?

berra

HSC
okay, here's the full question:

Q. 26 - SECTION 3

COFFEE SHOP CASE STUDY
a coffee shop that has been operating tor 6 yrs AND has recently had to relocate due to expiry of their lease. in the 6 months since the move, the biz has experienced;

-declining sales due to increased competition in the new location
-customers have reported that the quality of service has decreased
-loss of former regular clients as a result of the move
-fin-l difficulties caused by theft of takings by one employee
-high levels of staff turnover and absenteeism

AS A CONSULTANT, U HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED TO INVESTIGATE THE BUSINESS AND PREPARE A REPORT FOR THE OWNERS WHICH OUTLINE A SITUATIONAL ANALYSIS AND STRATEGIES THAT MANAGEMENT COULD IMPLEMENT TO ASSIST IN OVERCOMING ITS CURRENT DIFFICULTIES AND ALLOW IT TO SURVIVE AND GROW.

wat wud u ppl do 4 this question?

4 d bit were it says OUTLINE A SITUATIONAL ANALYSIS , im assuming that's only the syllabus dot point - situational analysis incl SWOT and product life cycle... but im not 2 sure bout d rest...

ne ideas?

berra

HSC
hey
i noe i made this thread, but it was a complete coincidence... dnno how
lol, so can sum1 kindly tell me how to post threads???

thnx

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
When you're viewing a forum there is a button on the left hand side, near the top of the page above the list of current threads, this button says "New Thread" - just click that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)