questions for you! (1 Viewer)

=slade=

HSC
because it takes awhile for mods to load submitted notes, and u might want these now, heres a HUGE list of practice essay questions which are aligned directly to the syllabus

they focus on russia / USSR 1917 - 1945, cold war, trotsky & WW1

i think they'd be really helpful when looking at what kinds of questions they can ask u in HSC, regardless of whether you attempt them or not

have fun!!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
basically the uqestion changes a little like they will ask for politics or leaders or people's views it changes i suggest you to do a heavy research on the topics you've done in school ww1, cold war whatever be a expert on those topics and you'll do fine! in my prelim exam i tried to keep my essays and answers focused on the topic since ive researched soo much for the past 6 months i had soo much to write and ended up writing 10 pages!

Twiggyy

twiggy
HSC
thank uu

Legend!!! thank you so0o much they are all the topics im doin!

=slade=

HSC
Götterfunken said:
Nice collection, but less helpful for WWI. And I don't do the rest of the topics.
well obviously it was only intended for those who do these areas... anyway that WWI section is fine, it details what u have to know dipshit its not a hard area in comparison to the others

im soo sorry i cant help you..so fuck off now

Götterfunken

HSC
=slade= said:
well obviously it was only intended for those who do these areas... anyway that WWI section is fine, it details what u have to know dipshit its not a hard area in comparison to the others

That time of month again, is it?

TessaBu

thank you too! heaps and heaps lol...
where did you find these? are there indochina ones?
thanku again

p.s... (in reference to the last couple of posts)... we are all here trying to get some desperate help... take your bitchy shananigans elsewhere

jennylim

HSC
=slade= said:

eh? he didn't seem that aggro in his comment....he was just making the fairly obvious statement that it was a good collection, but not useful for him (nor me for that matter). we don't mean to be snarky - at least i opened this discussion when i saw the topic "questions for you!" in the hope that there may be some for me.

calm down honey!

=slade=

HSC
TessaBu said:
thank you too! heaps and heaps lol...
where did you find these? are there indochina ones?
thanku again

p.s... (in reference to the last couple of posts)... we are all here trying to get some desperate help... take your bitchy shananigans elsewhere
from teacher

=slade=

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Those Cold War questions are shit, brief, and in no way cover the main points of the syllabus. Dont say that they're the be-all best questions because they're not.
i never said they were the best, but if they are aligned according to the syllabus. if they are going to be of help to anyone, then they may as well be posted up

i havent attempted many of the questions in there so i cant really comment if they are brief or not. i was just trying to help ppl

=slade=

HSC
jennylim said:
eh? he didn't seem that aggro in his comment....he was just making the fairly obvious statement that it was a good collection, but not useful for him (nor me for that matter). we don't mean to be snarky - at least i opened this discussion when i saw the topic "questions for you!" in the hope that there may be some for me.

calm down honey!

ok, im sorry my bad

it just sounded like he was he was saying they were useless, or something

im sorry!! lol

the WW1 Qs are brief, but thats cos its source based and so its just the areas you need to know to do part c & d in the source Qs

Götterfunken

HSC
=slade= said:
it just sounded like he was he was saying they were useless, or something

im sorry!! lol

the WW1 Qs are brief, but thats cos its source based and so its just the areas you need to know to do part c & d in the source Qs
Nah, sorry, I don't think they are useless at all! I'm sorry if I gave you that impression in my post.

It's a decent collection, and especially so for those that are doing the topics it covers.

No hard feelings I hope. :eek::eek:

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Those Cold War questions are shit, brief, and in no way cover the main points of the syllabus. Dont say that they're the be-all best questions because they're not.
actually they look pretty decent. HSC questions are often like that.

Thanks for those.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
fleepbasding said:
actually they look pretty decent. HSC questions are often like that.

Thanks for those.
some of them are HSC qs I think.

=slade=

HSC
Götterfunken said:
Nah, sorry, I don't think they are useless at all! I'm sorry if I gave you that impression in my post.

It's a decent collection, and especially so for those that are doing the topics it covers.

No hard feelings I hope. :eek::eek:

nah its cool!! thanks :)

=slade=

HSC
fleepbasding said:
really? I thought some of them looked familiar!
yea, my teacher took most of them from past HSCs or our school trials
wherever there was a dot point without a Q i think she just put one in, so that we could see how Qs were taken from syllabus points and asked in exams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)