QUESTIONS: Bachelor of Science (International) UNSW (1 Viewer)

mads21

HSC
Hi,

So I was thinking about doing a Bachelor of Science (International) next year at UNSW, but there isn't too much info on it as I don't think many universities offer this degree.

So if anyone has done this degree or is doing it at the moment, it would be great if you could answer my questions.

Is it basically the same as a bachelor of science except that you have to learn a language and do international studies subjects?
For the 1 year overseas exchange, do you get to choose what country you go to such as Germany or Switzerland or does the uni just place you wherever.
And am I better off doing a B Science/ B Arts and just majoring in French in Arts, or is BSc(international) worth it.

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
Id imagine you chose where you want to go but it would probably relate to your language.

HSC
Uni Grad
I think you're better off doing B science/B arts, you have more flexibility and you have the option of doing exchange. Whereas in B Science (international), you HAVE to do compulsory international studies subjects as well as 1 year of exchange.

And for exchange, you get to choose wherever you want to go to. It's the same procedure for B science (international) and other non-international programs.

mads21

HSC
Ok well great, I guess I don't want to be locked in to going overseas,
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)