• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Questions about UAI!!!??? (1 Viewer)

*@fu55ybu66l33!

HSC
Hi ya! well i'm still a bit concern about the way the people work out UAI, i know UAI is just a ranking, not an actual mark, but is that mean it counts all the ranks you got throughout yr 11 and 12 for each subject that you do???

what will happen... say if i did bad in yr 11 and also the first half year of yr12, then if i got top 90s in all the rest of my assessments, trials and in the HSC!! Is there any possible chance that i'll get a UAI of 97?? (coz that's what i need :() (even if my rank in the first 2 terms of yr 12 were low??)

Last edited:

*@fu55ybu66l33!

HSC
Qs bout UAI...??

Hi ya! well i'm still a bit concern about the way the people work out UAI, i know UAI is just a rank, not an actual mark, but is that mean it counts all the ranks you got throughout yr 11 and 12 for each subject that you do???

well, What will happen... say if i did bad in yr 11 and also the first half year of yr12, then if i got top 90s in all the rest of my assessments, trials and in the HSC!! Is there any possible chance that i'll get a UAI of 97?? (coz that's what i need :() (even if my rank in the first 2 terms of yr 12 were not soo satisfy??)

*@fu55ybu66l33!

HSC
uhm.. something is wrong!!.. i dunno wat happend.../wat i have done.. it seems lyk i accidently posted my question TWICE :uhoh: Ooops...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)