Questions about Transferring into UNSW (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi, I am a 1st year Actuarial Studies Student in Macquarie. But I am planning(hoping) to transfer to UNSW Commerce next year. And I was wondering if anyone know what specific website I go to to find out some more informations about transferring.

If anyone already know how to transfer, please tell me as well!

Thankyou!

P.S. Can someone also give me some advise on coming into UNSW? Can I transfer into UNSW in my second semester? What prequisities do I need to transfer? Anyone know? Thanks..

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if youre planning on transferring to unsw commerce next year, then from what i heard, they either take your UAI or your first year tertiary results, depending on which one is better
however for most other courses, they usually combine your UAI and first year tertiary results to give you a nrsl index, which you could find in the transfer thread if you want to know more about it
you can transfer mid semester, providing they offer commerce mid year, and you have the UAI for it

HSC
jemsta said:
if youre planning on transferring to unsw commerce next year, then from what i heard, they either take your UAI or your first year tertiary results, depending on which one is better
however for most other courses, they usually combine your UAI and first year tertiary results to give you a nrsl index, which you could find in the transfer thread if you want to know more about it
you can transfer mid semester, providing they offer commerce mid year, and you have the UAI for it
Ah I see. Well my UAI mark was 96.2, it's not great but it was above the cutoff line of B commerce in 2007. but is that enough...? I'll also go check the transfer thread as well! Thanku!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if it was above commerce, which if i remember had a 95 UAI, then if they accept it and the mid semester cutoff is less than your UAI, then you should get in without any hiccups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)