Questions about the IRP (1 Viewer)

sophieecam

HSC
Hey everyone! :)
We recently got the assessment notification for the IRP and I just had some questions about it in regards to the primary and secondary research

1) My first question is how many methods of primary research do we have to do? Should we do more then one?

2) For secondary research in the literature review, do you get higher marks if you use research from a range of different medias like newspapers, journal articles, videos and magazines or does not really matter?

If you also have any general advice / tips about the IRP I would really appreciate that. I'm kind of stressing out about it

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone! :)
We recently got the assessment notification for the IRP and I just had some questions about it in regards to the primary and secondary research

1) My first question is how many methods of primary research do we have to do? Should we do more then one?

2) For secondary research in the literature review, do you get higher marks if you use research from a range of different medias like newspapers, journal articles, videos and magazines or does not really matter?

If you also have any general advice / tips about the IRP I would really appreciate that. I'm kind of stressing out about it
Advice from my older sibling is time management. Don’t be an idiot and send survey links in the last minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)