• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

questions about project ! plz help!! (1 Viewer)

blapp

HSC
i am doing a project aboutwriting an implementing report. i just so confused about how to test the new system. is it that three method ? "stress testing ,participant testing and bench testing ? "or can i write like test "sw and hw and process" ?
and wha'z data conversion ? is installation of hw and sw means testing them ?

thx so so so much .......

Sarinity

HSC
hey idk if its too late, but with the implementation, choose one of the 4 conversion methods(pilot, direct, parallel and phased) then with the testing include stuff that will test all aspects of the system both for IT and participants

mijoe

HSC
Please use more formal language. It helps me understand your problem to a fuller extent. In an implementation plan, you must include details fo the conversion, the type of conversion (Direct/Phased/Parallel/Pilot) and justify your decision. You must also include how the participants of the new system are to be trained (By hiring a teacher? or creating a operation manual?) And finally you need to include how you will test the new system (With live test data/Stress Testing/Testing individual components/(Participant)Acceptance testing or Benchmark testing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)