Questions about marketing plans (1 Viewer)

sly fly

HSC
Ok I desperately need some help. We're having an exam on wednesday based on Qantas where we need to write about it's marketing plan ie.SWOT, Marketing mix etc etc However, Im having some difficulty. How exactly do I determine what headings to include within the marketing plan (coz remember, there r like a gazillion headings in the marketing section, and Ive only got 45mins so i cant address all of them). In a business report, the headings r derived from the question however with a marketing plan ive noticed that (from reading ideal sample responses), they dont get the headings from the question. For example, usually the q doesn't mention 'ethical and legal aspects' or 'market segmentation' etc ect - but they use these things as headings anyway.They only get the stuff in the executive summary from the question.

In addition, how do we determine what subheadings to use within each main heading? For example, in situational analysis, theres SWOT, PLC, competitor analysis, market analysis etc. But we can really only do 2 of these headings - how do we know which ones to do?

Also, do we underline all headings or just the executive summary and conclusion?

And another thing, ppl tell me diff things, but can we use first person in marketing plans, like 'I'?

So if anyone can answer these q's it would be greatlyyyy appreciated.

sly fly

HSC
Yeah Ive read them but most of them havent typed up the question. Which means that I cant really determine where they get their headings from. But like I said, Ive read ideal marketing plans and none of them r really clear on where they got their headings from. Also, some use first person and others dont which is confusing.

Btw, whats the difference between a marketing plan and a marketing report? Like in what ways would we answer them differently?

But yeah, thanks for ur help anyway:)

princess kaz

HSC
management and business change

Hi im doing a essay on a business's marketing plan that a business that has gone global. I was thinking of doin Mcdonalds but what information would i put into this assessment task. And how would i relate it back to whyu it went global with management

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)