Question (1 Viewer)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
Examine current and future areas for development as a consequence of becoming a parent and carer.

My teacher gave us this question in a revision test and im stumped! im so confused of where to start. Does anyone want to reword it for me if they can make sense of it?
I don't understand the development as a consequence part mostly.

*Buttercup*

HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
Examine current and future areas for development as a consequence of becoming a parent and carer.
QUOTE]

That heaps hard... I duno, can you ask your teacher for help with it, like ask them to reword it?

the only thing i can think of is maybe consequences of being a parent/carer that you have to do something about... eg, carers would get really tired and might get frustrated with their role so they need to develop relationships with other carers... or, the fact that less people are able to be carers now because women in the workforce etc, people don't have as much time anymore, so more caring facilities will need to be developed in the future?... i duno, nah i dont think im making any sense. i reckon ask your teacher. thats a way hard question.

*Buttercup*

HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:

My teacher gave us this question in a revision test and im stumped! im so confused of where to start. Does anyone want to reword it for me if they can make sense of it?
I don't understand the development as a consequence part mostly.
Hey... I know it's been ages, but i don't know if u ended up getting an answer to your question or not... i was studying parenting&caring today and one of the syllabus points is "Examine current and future areas for development as a consequence of becoming a parent and carer"... so yeah, it's straight out of the syllabus. It's in the section about "Managing parenting and caring responsibilties - preparations for becoming a parent or carer". So, what I THINK it's asking is, "What changes does a new parent or carer need to make in order to deal with their new role?"

Does that make any sense at all? Did you end up asking your teacher about it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)