Question (1 Viewer)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'

at my school they got us to fill out this contact sheet, so that they would contact us afterward (hsc and uai results) ... and ive been waiting ...

my school usually has an assembly so time soon ... and i better be invited ... o well ...
My school doesn't seem to care about us, we filled out no contact sheet, and there is no assembly thing, once the HSC was over that was it, no one really seen each other (apart from a few parties that were held afterwards).

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by chait
how often do you have assemblies? we have 3 a week.
well, we dont have weekly or periodical assembly ... there are special-occasion assemblies where they dump in what would be in other-assemblies ... one of the special-occasion assemblies would be for hsc and uai results and it happens once a year ...

chait

We had a High Tea organised by the Old Girls' Union on Wednesday. Not everyone attended though.

Are you sure there's nothing organised at your school? Do you have an ex-students union or something similar? they could be organising a gathering...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
our school has an union except they dont organise hsc-uai-results meets ... and i havent paid my fee to join the union ... o well ...

Last edited:

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
my skool claims 20 % uai got ova 90 for class of 02. i got it checked today. thats rite. 7 ppl outa 35ish ppl got ova 90 uai. i rekcon thats okay

tt_j65

HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
my skool claims 20 % uai got ova 90 for class of 02. i got it checked today. thats rite. 7 ppl outa 35ish ppl got ova 90 uai. i rekcon thats okay
:rolleyes: crap :rolleyes:

we '03's are going to kcik their silly ass :cool:

Originally posted by Lazarus
Hmm I think my school somehow obtained or was sent a list (without looking them up in the paper). Not 100% sure though.
Laz, i don't reckon.Caus my school sent a letter out saying that we are encouraged to provide them with our uai result.If the schools don't even know our uai without enquiring directly, how can they get a list on the courses that we are doing.I think the schools only know our hsc results.And also, how do schools give awards out to people who get 90+ uais when there is a chance the student could be lying on the phone when the school calls them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)