Question! (1 Viewer)

Salehhh

HSC
If I'm ranked 2/22 in Eng.Std... and 5/11 Economics... And my cohort's performance isn't really good.
But if i attained an aligned mark of both 85% for these two subjects and my cohort doesn't go really well(say around 65-75%)... would i get dragged down a lot??

Would i still attain a mark of 80%+ ??

Last edited:

K33GAN

HSC
dude as if anyone on BOS can accurately predict your mark for you...

Salehhh

HSC
It's not really wanting to predict my mark... I just want to know if I'll get affected, and how bad would it be.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Not simple as that... How bad would the effect be?
It will depend on the highest and lowest marks of those respective exams, and your rank relative to first and last.
I can't really say how bad it is because I don't know your cohort, how far are you from 1st in both subjects?

Salehhh

HSC
It will depend on the highest and lowest marks of those respective exams, and your rank relative to first and last.
I can't really say how bad it is because I don't know your cohort, how far are you from 1st in both subjects?
For Eng probs around 2-5%, and for Eco. idk

Salehhh

HSC
BUMP! Any of you mods know what exactly will happen??

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Are there any douche bags that don't give a shit in your cohort? They'll determine how much you get affected.

Salehhh

HSC
Are there any douche bags that don't give a shit in your cohort? They'll determine how much you get affected.
Yeh but what happens if i'm ranked above them.. I'm ranked 2/22 .. And the gab i from me and 1st is like 1-5%

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
Yeh but what happens if i'm ranked above them.. I'm ranked 2/22 .. And the gab i from me and 1st is like 1-5%
Even if you are ranked above them, they still effect you. The lowest mark will become the lowest assessment mark, and all the assessment gaps will be stretched to fit the range of the exam marks. If it's by 1% it won't make much of a difference, 5% could pull you down a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)