• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

question (1 Viewer)

slonik

HSC
hello everyone, do any tafe campus' offer the japanese beginners course as part of your hsc. i know they offer the course through OTEN but im wondering if they have it as a class course.

if they dont, is there anyway to study the course as part of your hsc while attending tafe so that it counts towards your UAI.

ps, are there any prerequisites for studying japanese beginners

thx for any info :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
slonik said:
hello everyone, do any tafe campus' offer the japanese beginners course as part of your hsc. i know they offer the course through OTEN but im wondering if they have it as a class course.

if they dont, is there anyway to study the course as part of your hsc while attending tafe so that it counts towards your UAI.

ps, are there any prerequisites for studying japanese beginners

thx for any info :D
You can study it either through OTEN or Open Highschool(which is also correspondence) while you attend your TAFE campus for your other subjects. To my knowledge, there are no on-campus versions of japanese beginners at TAFE. Also, for what its worth there are no prerequisites for the beginners course whatsoever.

slonik

HSC
well that kinda sucks :D because i dont think id do very well through oten. thx for the info though. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)